Thread: Question ...

DecaDick is offline New Member

Question Question ...

Hey whats up guys? Most of u guys dont know me, but Ive been a member of this board for several months ... Sorry for not posting as much as everyone else, but I dunno sometimes I feel my questions are too dumb to be asked LoL OK here we go ... Ive been stacking up on some gear for my upcomming cycle ... My goals are to gain some lbm and towards the end of the cycle get ripped ... Im just having a hard time putting it all together ... OK heres what I got so far: GANABOL 50, Norma Hella Deca , Organon Sustanon250, FINAPLIX GOLD, Some clenbuterol and of course some clomid for post cyle .. I know its not smart to ru some of these "items" together, such as the Deca and Fina, both are known for limp dick gyno etc ... I was planning on running at least a 10 week cycle but Im having conflicts with my own ideas ... Oh by the way I have about 40 decas 40 susts a 30ml bottle of the fina gold and a 50ml bottle of GANABOL (its the 50mg per ml bottle) and i have enough clen to run for a few weeks (2 on 2 off) etc etc ... Wel what do u guys think? Im clueless broshelp a brotha out ... And i promise i will start to contribute to this board Oh ... My stats are 20 years 5'11" 195 lbs ... mesomorph and have done 2 previous cycles of dbol sust winny ... thanks in advance

BUMP

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Im clueless broshelp a brotha out ... And i promise i will start to contribute to this board

and if we dont help you, you will simply just lurk around like before? I mean WTF is this? This board is here for your benefit and all of us...i mean if you dont use it, then that's your loss.

Now onto your cycle questions.

All i can comment on is the Deca and Ganabol...

Deca of the Norma variety are 200mg per 2ml...so i would say

400mg Week 1-12
    400mg Ganabol Week 1-12
    Clen Week 4-16 *ran longer so your post cycle your able to still eat food and not gain terribly much weight*

Or possibly
    Fina Wk 1-
    Gana Wk 1-
    Clen 4-*3 weeks past end of cycle*

Clomid post.

I would save the Fina and Sus....

Just my opinion...but you've also got a pretty odd stackof goodies..

niice ...thanks bro... anyone else have any ideas??

guess not ...

Thread Information