princetontiger is offline New Member

Angry anavar cycle and fat loss-where the fuck is it??

bros

alright i've got some questions and need some help here. my roommate's 6'2" at 220 and i'd guess 15% bf before the cycle. he started taking 20 mgs bonavar and 20 mgs ** anavar /day 2 weeks ago (40 mgs/day). his first cycle ever. he's going to run it for 10 weeks. 1 week ago he weighed in at 230 lbs, a 10 pound gain in one week. he attributes this to the fact that he was creatine loading during this period (right when he started the var). still, most people don't gain 10 pounds off creatine that quick so i told him he should shut the fuck up and be happy. his bench max he says is up 25 pounds! he says his muscles definitely feel harder and that his pumps are a little better but not amazing or anything. also he doesn't notice any vascularity increase. IMO that may just be due to the fact that he's a fat ass

his main complaint is that he hasn't lost any fat yet. when is he supposed to start noticing the fat loss? i know he's eating clean and getting about 300 grams protein/day (it's hard for him to get more, he's a full-time student). i told him he'd probably end up at around 12% bf post-cycle based on what everyone else's experience has been

can you all tell me when the fat loss with anavar kicks in so i can shut him the fuck up? also, should his pumps be freakishly better at this point, because there's not a huge difference for him there he says.

alright any help much appreciated bros. thanks!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    It varies. I've seen guys lose 1% bf in under 2 weeks on var but they were running 150mg/day. Also, I haven't seen the lab results of bonavar/** var but I don't know how accurately dosed they are. He may want to increase the dosage by 10mg/day to account for it not being accurately dosed. Make sure the var is real too, if its dbol or something that 10lb increase would make sense.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Diet and cardio are the main factors here - not anavar . The anavar may help keep the muscle and burn more fat but it's not a miracle cure. There are so many factors that could affect his results it's impossible to tell. The most likely reason is he's not reduced his calories enough and/or he's not doing enough cardio. To seriously burn fat - to where he's going to notice it in two weeks - you need to cut your calories quite a bit! Anavar alone is not going to do a whole lot. Diet and cardio and anavar will but give it time.

nj, do you know when fat loss typically kicks in on anavar for guys who are using mentally sane dosages (40-60 mg/day)?

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    was any cardio done at all on the workouts?

oksooner is offline New Member
    bump
    Last edited by oksooner; 01-17-2003 at 01:52 AM.

oksooner is offline New Member
    l
    Last edited by oksooner; 01-17-2003 at 01:53 AM.

yeah he says he's doing stationary bike 4x/week for 30 mins post workout.

any other info on when the fat loss should kick in for him?

chinups Guest
    I WANT FUCKING ANAVAR BAD BUT THE PRICE SUCKS!!!Some PM me and give me the deal of a lifetime. I think I have sixsources and prices are SICK!!!

Thanks Chins....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like Hammerhead has already said his diet is going to play the biggest role in fat loss. Fat loss also takes time usually about six weeks before one starts going through substantial noticeable changes.

yeah gracie i know but his diet and cardio are, he assures me, already in check. i told him anavar will give him substantial fat loss in a short time period, and i'd like to know when he'll start noticing it at 40 mg/day. the 3rd week? 4th week? or longer?

also, is he supposed to be getting freakish pumps from var only? he's not really noticing this, and i can attest to that since i work out with him sometimes and his pumps aren't too much bigger than usual (a little bit better, but not by much)

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by princetontiger
    i told him anavar will give him substantial fat loss in a short time period

Who told you that var causes "substantial fat loss"?

results of studies have been posted before demonstrating ox's strong effects on visceral fat loss. many bros have also posted in the past that they typically drop like 3% bf on var only cycles. there are many posts on it over on elite

bump

husun is offline Junior Member
    i'm not sure but i think if anavar work for fat loss like other as, it's not so much that it burns away fat but has really good anticatabolic properties so u can diet more and do more cardio while not losing muscle maybe still gaining.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Throw some clen in the mix and you should see some fat loss.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Let me make sure I understand this so I am not confused. His bench is up 25lbs he is creatine loading and gained ten pounds in one week. What was his BF% when he started and what is it now? How often does he get it taken? Does he get it taken by the same person everytime? Again Ox is not a miracle fat burning drug. It has some unique fat burning properties but if he is not dieting and doing cardio properly he won't lose BF. Have you seen his diet logs? He still won't notice significant fat loss until weeks 4-6.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    Fellas, I think the gains are from something alittle different....
    ** anavar has been tested as anadrol ! yea sounds crazy but I just got done reading myself on a prior post, that is why the drastic weight gain and strengh, women watch out!! that could mess some people up.

www.steroidlabs.com ill try to find the post I just read it on....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by bigdog2502002
    Fellas, I think the gains are from something alittle different....
    ** anavar has been tested as anadrol ! yea sounds crazy but I just got done reading myself on a prior post, that is why the drastic weight gain and strengh, women watch out!! that could mess some people up.
    www.steroidlabs.com ill try to find the post I just read it on....
    ** Var did test out to be Drol. That could be one of the reasons he gained some weight.
    Like hammer said the diet and cardio play the major factors in fat loss.
    Tell you friend to start doing his cardio in the morning before eating anything for 45mins. Also he might wanna post what he's eating and drinking on a daily basis.
    And why would he be using creatine if he's trying to lose weight? Might be alittle counter productive there....

DeepZenPill is offline New Member
    He won't experience fat loss unless he is on a cutting diet as well. Cutting/bulking depends heavily on the diet used. No steroid has very effective fat burning properties, but var is known to provide LBM gains on a lower calorie diet. If he wants to see some fat loss he has to make sure he's eating clean as hell, low carbs, low fat, and lower calories overall.

The creatine may very well be masking some fat loss too since he's gonna have some water retention from that. He might want to throw in some clen or nyc before his cardio sessions to aid in fat loss.

Originally posted by DeepZenPill
    He won't experience fat loss unless he is on a cutting diet as well. Cutting/bulking depends heavily on the diet used. No steroid has very effective fat burning properties, but var is known to provide LBM gains on a lower calorie diet. If he wants to see some fat loss he has to make sure he's eating clean as hell, low carbs, low fat, and lower calories overall.

The <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> may very well be masking some fat loss too since he's gonna have some water retention from that. He might want to throw in some clen or nyc before his cardio sessions to aid in fat loss.

I agree this is 100% correct bro.

thanks for all the help bros...seems like he'll start seeing the fat loss in week 4

Thread Information