LAGMuXle is offline Member

Lightbulb Crossing the border?

I'll be taking a trip down to Mexico in Febuary, I've been down there before but not intending to smuggle anything.

Anyway, I'd like to try to pick some things up... but wasn't sure how to get them across the border. Last time I was down there, which was about 4 years ago, they didn't really even check our bags that well, just briefed them and then we walked right through... we never drove across, this could be why it was so easy to get back through.

Any news on possilble more security? I will be near Algadones, just across the border in Yuma, AZ. So that will probably be the city I'll visit... from what I remember, there was a huge Pharmacia right across the border, but the prices will probably be a little high.

Anyway, any tricks up anyone's sleeves as far as transporting some gear across the border without any problems? I won't have a vehicle, so I've been trying to brainstorm before I go down there for possible ways to get some things across.

Anything else on this subject is welcome as a thread... I've read most threads about Mexico, but figured I'd start up a newer one. Please post replies bros !

- LMuX

posting for smuggling tricks... a little touchy subject!!

Pm me for some help

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Right, I should have added that in... any ideas don't post them too openly, haha, PM me as well to give advice... hah

Thanks,

- LMuX

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    I was there last sunday and there was only two custom officers and I had a large bag of med that I declared and they didnt even ask me what was in the bag. They asked me for my ID and that was it. Gear is hard to find there.

popa is offline Senior Member
    jump the fence and run like hell...lol just make sure that there's no illegal aliens following you
    Last edited by popa; 01-09-2003 at 03:29 AM.

Originally posted by destroying angle
    I was there last sunday and there was only two custom officers and I had a large bag of med that I declared and they didnt even ask me what was in the bag. They asked me for my ID and that was it. Gear is hard to find there.

Gear is hard to find there? lol ... thats a good one

Thread Information