xxocapxx is offline Banned

Wink Hi.. new here i am 19 5'8 weight 130 HELP>>>>

Hi

well i am 19 i am 5'8 and like you heard i only weight 130 pounds no one well like to be in my position i been woking out for 6 months.

well right now i am starting my cycle i am takeing Test-200. i took 6 shoot already and i am eating alot i am going to star takeing Dianabol is that i dint find until now so i am going to star on Monday. so i need help how many should i take shots a week and pills and what can i do to gain weight i am takeing Gainer Fuel 2.500 and creatine Cell-tecq...HELp

this is how i started
    week 1 200mg
    week 2 200mg
    week 3 400mg
    week 4 400mg
    tomorrow is my 5 week what can i do just take the same 400mg
    i takeing them like i read on sunday mourning and wendsday night..

i gain 5 pound already.

HELP..

THANX

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    19 years old, 130lbs, working out for almost 6 months... oh boy.

CAN u people help me ...! i now is not my fault that i eat alot and never gain weight,,,

CYCLEON Guest
    sorry bro - get rid of the test and get some clomid take that properly (see the article in the Hot Topics section) and run down to the doctor to get a script for Growth Hormone - you are 5'8" - seriously tho i wouldnt touch the AS for another 2 years - but you already are so - dbol probably at 25mg ED (dont run for more than 4-5 weeks please), keep the test at 400mg - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YYOUR CLOMID!!!! _ GET SOME NOW OR YOU WILL LOOSE ANY LBS YOU GAIN.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    ok guys, do not flame anyone here.

allright bro. first off, you should always research before you take any type of steroid . with 6 months of training , you are way to knew to this and way to young for steroids . your body will respond to just food and training in a major way. give your body a chance bro. most of us were small when we started training also.
    since you have already started the cycle we need to complete and make the best of it. you need to run the test for 8 weeks total, keep your dosage at 400mgs per week. forget the dbol , its used mostly for the first 4 weeks of your cycle then discontinued. so if you do get it, just put it away for next time. you will need a couple of boxes of clomid for post cycle, the clomid is a must, very important bro. when you get the clomid do a search here and you will find all you need to know on it
    stick around and read bro, ask questions when you need to, and you'll be a guru in no time.
    by the way, welcome to the board.

LOL

well yeah i now but i woked out before for like 5-6 months and i stoped because i never used to gain weight spend tongs of money in GNC buying weight gainer this and that gain 4-5 pounds and loss eveything.

now i started again i been hitting the GYM hard for the pass 6 months i just finish reading the NEW Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER The new Encyclopedia of modern Bodybuilding so i leard alot. So yeah i just have 6 more shots to go atleast i good gain most probably 7 pounds already and this comeing up tomorrow is my 5 week so when i finish at least i be 137 or 140 if i eat right and finish my Fuel gainer 2.500 in 10days.

but you thing i should take atleast 50pills of Dianabol to get a little more gain in my cycle..!

atwa is offline Associate Member
    50 pills...........HELL NO BRO!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn sk your cold....I like to crack joke like anyone else here ...but this guy im sure is a little self conciense about his size. No need to be negitive...

xxocapxx,....wish I could help you bro but I was born a big ass mofo. I just have to fight being fat, not small. My old w/o partner was a really hard gainer. He tried every thing (never AS). Finally he foung a weigt gainer that put some good weight on him. I was called "Russian Bear". I dont know if its still around but you might wanna try it.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    EAT MORE.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    damn swole, is this deja vous? didnt we do this thread a few weeks ago?

lmao

So simple yet so essential

Thread Information