Thread: Deca detection

bob.jacobs is offline New Member

Deca detection

Hi,

was wondering if anyone knows about deca detection times in urinalysis. I have used deca last about a month ago, and have heard that the it's detectable thru something (peptides?) being stored in your fat cells. I have been on a cutting diet and was wondering if that would help for a piss test i have to take next month. Would a lower BF help flush that out of your system? and perhpas a cycle or two of steroid cleanse?

any feed back would help. thanks

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    depending on the test (blood, urine, hair, etc) and the severity of the necessary outcome (CIA test, PO test, employment) it can be detectable for up to 18 months.

Moto

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bob.jacobs View Post
    Hi,

was wondering if anyone knows about deca detection times in urinalysis. I have used deca last about a month ago, and have heard that the it's detectable thru something (peptides?) being stored in your fat cells. I have been on a cutting diet and was wondering if that would help for a piss test i have to take next month. Would a lower BF help flush that out of your system? and perhpas a cycle or two of steroid cleanse?

any feed back would help. thanks
    Depends on the testing but generally a detection time of 18-24 months.

bob.jacobs is offline New Member
    I'm aware that that it's detctable in your system for up to 18 months because its traces remain detectable in your fat cells. my question is if i shed a considerable ammount of fat cells (drop bf down to 2-5%) would that burn the enough of the fat cells that the traces are stored in and piss clean, or is it not posible to do as such? or has no one tried it yet?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    dude 2% BF is for all intents and purposes impossible. 5% maybe but that is show condition for bodybuilders, not something that can be maintained by most.

if its stored in fat cells its stored in all fat cells and will show up. that being said it maybe possible to pass a piss test with proper steps. the more accurate tests are blood tests, fat cells shouldnt be excreted in urine unless you have some kidney issues.

do research on passing steroid urine tests.

Moto

Thread Information