Big&Cut is offline New Member

Insomnia and AAS

Man I just cant sleep. I have had only 200mg of deca from Denkal and 250 mg of sustanon . It has been three days and every day since it has been getting worst. My mind just starts racing. Just cant shut it down to go to sleep. What the f*ck is going on here.

Here is my cycle: 8 weeks/400 deca/500 sutonan. 0.5 Arimidex every other day. This is just the first week. Please advise.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Goto your local vitamin shop, and pick up some melatonin. You'll be fine. Do a search for melatonin -- whats cool is that you don't get dependent on it. i have been taking it for 4 months, and I stopped 4 days ago without any problems.

Big&Cut is offline New Member
    Here is a good article on Melatonin http://www.priory.com/mel.htm. Thanks for your help.

shorty2big is offline Member
    juice stimulates the CNS somewhat. I have the same propblem when I juice.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    yea i had the same problem too.... when ever i would think in my head it sounded like voices were yelling at me ..... it was werid shit man but i got over it pretty fast, hasnt been bothering me recently, though my superclen sure does fuck with my sleeping patterns jeeze that shit makes me so jittery

Thread Information