Thread: Hgh

BigDanny66 is offline New Member

Hgh

I need help. I have two boxes of Serostim and need help finding out how many IU's I'll have after I mix one bottle of diluent water into the 1 bottle of HGH powder. (The box comes with 7 bottles of each...powder and water). Once I mix the solution, how many IU's do I have per bottle?

Also, on the syringe, (insulin ), how many lines would be 2 iu's of growth?

It's so confusing! All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and gals!

BIGD

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...don't use the water that comes with the kits..if you do, you will have to use the entire vial within a day or two. You need to get some bacteriostatic water. Add 3.5 cc's of water to the vial. Add it slowly, try to shot the water inside onto the sides of the vial and not of the powder cake (it can damage the GH). Each vial will have 18 IU's. At that rate of dilution, half of your slin dart will be 2.5 iu's. So fill your dart to the number 40 and your will have 2iu's. I hope this makes it simplier for you. Good luck.....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Rich why are you useing so much water? Hell the kit only uses 1cc of water and with that 11 on the slin dart will be 2iu. Why inject all that extra warer?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Gixxer I didn't realize that 1/2 of a slin dart was a lot of water. You can dilute the gear any number of ways as long as the amount you inject has the proper ratio. IMO .5 or .4 on a slin dart is not a lot of water

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Damn, I think I do it the easy way. I stick 80IU's (on a U100 Dart) of Bac water into a Serostim Vial to reconstitute. That means I take 10IU's in the AM and 10IU's in the PM. This leads to 4 days worth at 4.5IU's a day.

Shawn

Thread Information