solid-d is offline Member

3 weeks complete with eq/enathate/dbol...

3 weeks complete. Taking 400mg of Qv Eq...500mg of Qv Enathate..And had 90 dbol pills for the first 2 weeks.. And so far I cant see any results.. Im up only 2-3lbs, and Bench is up to 6reps from 5 reps(245lbs).. I usually gain in the begining, then slow down, but I havent gained anything yet.. I wasnt even going to do a winter cycle and only a summer one, Is it too late to stop if I wanted to? Or should I jump up my motivation and get my mind into it..My mind hasnt been into it. But dieting is good, sleep is good..Still taking a beer on weekends..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If your only up 2-3lbs then it's either your not eating enough or your d-bol is fake. The Eq and the Enth didn't really kick in yet. Take about 4 weeks to see results from Eq and around 3 or so to see results from the Enth. But you should have definetly seen results from the d-bol provideing their real and your getting enough cals...

solid-d is offline Member
    Yea, Im sure they are real...took the same ones last summer and gained 7lbs in week 1...first time takeing dbol , and first real staack.

Thread Information