Sinistar is offline New Member

No Gyno Through Vitamins?

i remeber in Ironman magazine that a guy named Michael Mooney suggested large doses of certain vitamins that wouldnt allow gyno formation during/after a cycle.

a guy over at gotfina.com said his friend was taking 4,500-5,000mg vitamin E for a legnth of time i forget and his gyno shrunk noticably. he took it in 2 doses.

Michael Mooneys book, which lists cycle suggestions for AAS therapy for AIDS patients [cough], as well as his complete recipe for the above is in his book Built To Survive. its available through amazon.com and his website medibolics.com

im not getting behind this as a one shot killer, but this could be very fucking kool. any thoughts?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    BUMP for my medical bro's

I found this about vit E

Large doses (greater than 400 IU per day) have been associated with diarrhea, nausea, headache, blurred vision, dizziness, and fatigue. Doses greater than 800 IU per day have been reported to increase the danger of bleeding, especially in people deficient in vitamin K.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    vit E is fat soluble and 4,500-5,000mg is very toxic, bump about vit E helping w/ gyno, makes no sense to me but i'd sure as hell like it if it worked.

Andy is offline Associate Member

Future med grad

Did a lil research cant find craup on it. Ill do some more though and post

Lift Chief is offline Member
    There was a thread over at elite about this- some guy's doctor told him to take 2500 ius per day of vit E and he had good results apparently.

i am taking 2400 ius of vit e and i am fine- no side effects whatsoever... they dont manifest themselves except in extremely large doses.

Originally posted by projectsherv
    vit E is fat soluble and 4,500-5,000mg is very toxic, bump about vit E helping w/ gyno, makes no sense to me but i'd sure as hell like it if it worked.

Well I think you said what we need to know. If it’s toxic then why the hell would you want to use it for gyno?

Surely gyno is not more important than toxicity?!?!?!

Thread Information