alwayshungry is offline New Member

Question question on adding test at the endo of primo/eq/winny cycle

heres my current cycle:

wk 1-4 400mg primobolan
    wk 1-8 400mg equipoise
    wk 5-10 350mg winstrol depot

i was thinking about adding some brovell T200 (test enanthate ), but i was going to put in into the cycle in the last five weeks @ 400mg/wk....i am currently in the second week, i have clomid and nolva for post cycle and i really want to try some test....i am 5'11", 225, bf 18%....i'm cutting right now because my bf levels got out of control, but i am adding some weight after getting down to about 221-222 and my pumps are solid and getting better each workout....is it a bad idea to add the test at the end of the cycle??....im not too worried about adding water weight, because i will treadmill it off and i will be keeping my calories in the 3500-4000 range....trust me, i know how to eat!!...also, i wanted to see if anyone has any experience with the brovell stuff....any help is appreciated!!!!...alwayshungry

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would extend the primo to 8 or 10 weeks. 4 weeks on primo isn't going to to jack. I would also extend the Eq to 10 weeks.
    If your getting pumps it's probably just in your head cuz the primo and the Eq didn't even kick in yet. So if you want you can add test prop eod or Test E to this cycle.
    You should have done something like this..
    Week 1-10 Test E 4 or 500mgs
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Week 1-10 primo 400mgs
    Week 8-13 Winny 50mgs e/d
    Clomid 2 days out.

Test prop is better though cuz it has less water retention. Only problem is you gotta shoot ed or eod.

sure they have...at least the primo has...im at the very end of week 2, will start week 3 sunday....i wanted to get more primo but was unable, went with what i had...just got a good deal on this brovell test and wanted to see if it would be ok to just put it in when the primo ran out....esthers on both primo and test are about the same length, so i thought i could finish my cycle with the test

bump

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    they haven't kicked in yet..it's impossible...it takes 3 weeks atleast...if your only going to run your cycle for 8 weeks it would be a waste to add the test...you should have asked us before you started that cycle...it should have been run differently..your going to stop the primo right as it starts to kick in..Madmax...

thanks for the responses bros....i know i should have asked earlier, but i just got access to the test...originally, i had started the cycle for cutting purposes and felt it was decent, but now i have access to the test and just wanted to see if it would add anything to the cycle....i can have the test in my dirty little hands by the end of the third week in my cycle....i was gonna run just eq/winny in the cycle, had the primo laying around and decided to throw it in the mix....i can extend the cycle two more weeks, but i would be adding two weeks of test/eq only, leaving me with 7 weeks of test, 10 weeks of eq, the original 4 weeks of primo, and original 6 weeks of winny...anymore thoughts?

hammerhead is offline Member
    Keep the test for your next cycle.

Yes you may be feeling something off the primo/eq already but no it has not reached its full capacity. It takes 3 weeks for primo and 5 for eq to get built up in your blood. Stretch the EQ to 10 weeks and run winnie weeks 9-14 or 8-13 - whichever - that sure is a waste of primo.

Thread Information