massmaker is offline Junior Member

would this help or not do any good.

i am currently on a clen /eca stack. im leaving for spring break in 6 weeks and i was wondering if it would do any good if i would run some test prop with it just for some added mass maybe for 4 weeks before i leave. would this hurt me taking it with the clen stack. ive looked around for stuff like this but i cant really find it anywhere.
    stats 6'2 230lbs and around 19% bf give or take a few.
    let me know what you guys think its gettin down to the last minute and i want to know if it would be beneficial for me to throw the prop in..
    thanks bros

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Well bro IMO ur looking to cut with the clen /eca stack right? Then why would u look to add mass in the same cycle? U should really stick with one or the other. Id hold off and add it in ur next cycle.

OG

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Like OGPackin said: "Don't do it". You won't gain any mass because the clen will burn away any caloies that your body would otherwise use to build muscle.

Prop on a T3 cycle is another story. Even then you're only taking it to prevent muscle loss, not to make muscle.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys the only reason i thought about it is to keep a little extra muscle. thanks for the insight it always helps.
    thanks guys

Thread Information