groquick is offline New Member

Question Deca - Test - Proviron : can i get muscle and lose fat ?

Hi,

I've finished my first cutting cycle (winstrol + clen /ECA) (and first cycle ever) I've lost fat and I'm quite satisfied even if I want to be more cut.

I'd like to do a deca (200 mg/week or 1 every 5 days) - test(250 mg /week) - proviron (2 ED) cycle in 3 months, do you think i can drop 3 or 4 lbs of fat and gain 6 or 7 lbs of lean mass with a clean diet and cardio ? (I'm not looking for big mass gain in this cycle).
    I know deca isn't the best drug for that but I live in Europe so I only can get ** equipoise or tren etc .. I don't want to try ** injectible and I don't really want to do winstrol again (liver ..). (I'm not asking for source). BTW I can have propionate too.

i'm 5'8, 166 at 13%

Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if you're only lookin for 6 / 7 pounds lean mass, why not try that naturally ?? just clean your diet up, break up your cardio & weight training (ie. don't lift & then go run). should be able to acheive that in no time.

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    if you're only lookin for 6 / 7 pounds lean mass, why not try that naturally ?? just clean your diet up, break up your cardio & weight training (ie. don't lift & then go run). should be able to acheive that in no time.
    Thanks for this fast answer

well, the problem is i have gain about 45 lbs naturally then i've done my cutting cycle, and i know how my body reacts with training/food and if i want to take 1 pound of lean mass i've got to take almost the same amount of fat (can't take muscle without BIG bulk) and i'm tired of not seeing my abs, now i can and i'd like to keep them here .

So any opinion ?

Steele is offline Member
    i ran a similar cycle but the diff was i had deca at 400 mg per week and test the same as you have it. you could easily achieve your goal. maybe even more muscle.

Originally posted by Steele
    i ran a similar cycle but the diff was i had deca at 400 mg per week and test the same as you have it. you could easily achieve your goal. maybe even more muscle.
    ok thanks

Thread Information