synman is offline Junior Member

Need Help w/ Last minute changes to Cycle

Okay. I think I am gonna change my 3rd cycle from - Cyp 400 p.w., Tren 250 p.w. and D-bol 30 mgs p.d..

To just
    Test Cyp 600 mgs a week for 10 wks.
    With D bol for first 4 wks at 20 mgs a day.

Also I was wondering if I should take Armidex throughout and Tamox, Clomid and Hcg PCT (or is this overkill?). And how should I run the PCT and Armidex, dosage wise?

Also I have a bottle of Jacked by GenX labs (spawn clone) still, and was wondering how I can incorporate it into this cycle. If at all. Any suggestions would be awsome and thanks in advance for advise!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Cycle looks ok. If anything you could extend it to 12 weeks, and increase your dbol dose to at least 40mg/ED.

Did you use an AI or nolva on your last two cycles? any estrogen related sides?

I would just use nolva/clomid for your pct.
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

I don't know anything about PH's, but you should stick to one oral. If you want to use the spawn clone, then use it, but then don't use the dbol, imo.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    I would keep the test at 500mg/week.. A lot of people including me, never really noticed any difference going from 500 to 600mg/wk on test. Might as well save that extra 100mg..my .2 cents

synman is offline Junior Member
    Good advise. Since the Test is Cyp 200, I guess I can do 2.5 cc's to get 500 p.w. and with three bottles of 10 cc's I could extend the cycle a few more weeks. Gotta still figure the math on that one. Maybe up the d-bol to at least 30mgs a day also.

Last cycle I did Tamox and Clomi, PCT. Ar-r brands. And didn't have any probs except maybe lack of libido towards end of cycle.

I just bought the Spawn cause local supp store was gettin rid of supply do to ban and figured I would have one on hand just in case. But I personally never did a PH B4.

I read about sum peeps on here doin PH at end of cycle but will see how it goes when time comes.

Thread Information