living2die is offline New Member

US Customs...what should my friend do ?

Hi, in early September 2009, a friend of mine ordered 3 x 5000 IU HCG (generic) in unmarked vials from China. The package was sent through TNT Express delivery service (2 day overnight, signature required) to his PM Box, where the employees of the PM Box facility sign for all packages. Unfortunatly, the item was held from Sept. 2009 until this past week at US Customs at LAX. The tracking info on the TNT tracking website has said, up until this past week, 'Held at US Customs for inspection." My friend had thought that they had seized the package and would be expecting a customs seizure letter notice.

Should my friend accept delivery of the package? Are the sneaky US Customs ppl up to no good ? My friend lives in the state of Washington in the USA where I don't think HCG is a controlled substance (though I know, illegal to possess without a script.) What should I tell him to do?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Don't sign for it, never know.

That's my 2cents

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    Hi, in early September 2009, a friend of mine ordered 3 x 5000 IU HCG (generic) in unmarked vials from China. The package was sent through TNT Express delivery service (2 day overnight, signature required) to his PM Box, where the employees of the PM Box facility sign for all packages. Unfortunatly, the item was held from Sept. 2009 until this past week at US Customs at LAX. The tracking info on the TNT tracking website has said, up until this past week, 'Held at US Customs for inspection." My friend had thought that they had seized the package and would be expecting a customs seizure letter notice.

Should my friend accept delivery of the package? Are the sneaky US Customs ppl up to no good ? My friend lives in the state of Washington in the USA where I don't think HCG is a controlled substance (though I know, illegal to possess without a script.) What should I tell him to do?
    If he doesn't have to sign for it, I would pick it up. Could be it was just lost in the shuffle. I can't imagine the Feds planning a big bust for 3 vials of HCG. That's what I would do....

turborx7s is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If he doesn't have to sign for it, I would pick it up. Could be it was just lost in the shuffle. I can't imagine the Feds planning a big bust for 3 vials of HCG. That's what I would do....
    Agreed. If it were me, I would grab it. LE 'Busts' cost a lot of money, and unless your friend has some kind of direct knowledge of the source, chances are that they are not concerned. (i.e. If they can't shake your buddy down, to move up the source ladder)

Of course, if he does get pinched, please don't call me for bail money.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    yea 3 things of hcg is worth like 50 bucks max...can't fathom they would waste their time, not to mention it's not even a steroid

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    They may turn this seizure to the state and locals, but at that amount I doubt it. Pick it up on a weekend towards the end of the day. The majority of agents don't work weekends unless its a big case

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member
    for 50 bucks worth of shit? your nuts if u go pick it up.chalk it up as a loss your gonna risk catchin' a case over 50 dollars?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Its only HCG and a small amount,,,I wouldnt worry much about it. You can always deny the order.

yea they wont plan a sting for 3 bottles of hcg

Thread Information