lostboy74 is offline Junior Member

Newbie please dont flame, need help

this isnt my first rodeo but its been 9 months since my last cycle (test400 1iu week and wynn 25 mg daily both for 9 weeks)

I saw some amazing results but started to get gyno shortly after starting the cycle and took nolva to help, the symptoms never increased but ceased to go away. i have small lumpy tissue under my nipples now but no tenderness or anything else.

I am starting a new cycle that was suggested by a trusted friend and long time user. the cycle is
    test e 500mg week 1-12
    eq 400mg week 1-12
    decca 400mg week 1-4
    anavar 100mg per day week 9-12
    does this cycle have any merrit or is there any other items that i should be using?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I don't like it.

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    cycle experience?
    pct knowledge?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    deca only weeks 1-4?

ernst:
    35 yrs
    5'7"
    168lbs
    19% +/-
    training for 2 years solid, in the gym for 5yrs 2on2off 3 days cardio 30min
    2 preveious cycles 1st test alone, 2nd test wynn ( also dr. ordered somatropin last year 54 days 1iu to combat psycotropic med damage to my body)
    pct no knowledge but that why i am here.

what i need is solid knowledge on a cycle thta will allow me to grow with a bridge after until i can do a cutting cycle...

moose:
    i dunno why decca was suggested. that why im asking here. i know the potential that it has but was thinking 4 weeks was a little to short...

anybody else want to chime in with some ideas...im ordering my products tomorrow and wanna get it right??

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yeah ill chime in.

You ran a cycle of test and winny. Ok added an oral. Personally i wouldnt have for a first but ok thats done. Now second cycle. 4 different drugs? WHY? If I was your friend and told you that if you stick your finger up your ass you would gain 20 lbs would you? Probably.

Problem is to many people listen to everyone else who they think is their friend... And your friend has no idea what he is talking about... It may have worked for him. But it is poorly ran. And guarantee if it was ran proper the results would be much greater. 4 weeks of deca ? Deca takes longer than that to even kick in.

wouldnt even waste my time with such a weak eq dose....

What pct is palnned?

Its not about how many drugs you put in your body. Its abou your diet/training/sleep.

Bro your 5'7 168lbs with 19% bf. You need to work on your diet and cardio. You are running risks here.

I am shorter than you and way much more with a lower bf %. DIET + CARDIO=YOUR DRUG
    Last edited by c-Z; 01-25-2010 at 05:52 PM.

AAAAAAAARRGGHH ****! I just wrote a nice long response and accidentally deleted it!

Okay shorter, less in depth version:

Couple of threads that may be of particular interest to you having to do with gyno/pct/ai's and such...

From C_Bino: All you need to know about GYNO.
    From WARMachine: "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

I'd recommend you hold off for now. The cycle is poor and as you hang out here and learn a bit you'll realize for yourself why (too many compounds, poor timing, etc). Plus, cycling at a higher bf% like where you are now can lead to a higher incidence of negative sides (including gyno). I'd up that cardio quite a bit and get some help from the guys in the diet forum on cutting up some. Hang out and research a while before you get a good cycle going. Won't take too long, and I'm sure you'll be much happier with your results. Let us know if you have any more questions, and welcome to AR! Good luck!

6ft5 is offline Member
    Well if ur ordering tomro. U mite wana wait, or cram in everything u need to know bout gyno. Don't do deka for 4 weeks that's a waist and 100mg of that will shut u down for shure. No bennifit for the damage. Learn more bout eq. Sides, benifits how much u wana gain, loose. Pct for shur sound gyno prone nolva works for sum. letro will shut u down. I'd redo the plan then, get back to it.

Brian McClay is offline Junior Member
    I would definately throw a AI in there especially since your problems with the last cycle, I also agree with the other posters that 4 drugs is a lot....

thanks

thanks for everyones input, its hard to find concrete advice locally and every guy thats selling gear has their own opinion on whats best. i was very concerned with the decca that was suggested to me however, getting gear where i live is dicey at best.

i do eat well, maintain an active lifestyle. ill work on those things some more and do some research as suggested. its hard to figure out when so many people hold onto good information until they deem you worthy. it would make using gear much safer if guys would just come out with suggested cycle instead of flaming people and turning them away.

again thanks for the input that was given.

People are individuals though, and we react differently and have differing opinions given our personal experiences. Plus, what people are looking for in particular from their cycles can vary more widely than you might expect. Definitely not a "one size fits all". There are a lot of potentially good cycles for you on paper. It's important to learn so that you can make good decisions for yourself, that fit what you want. You asked for "solid knowledge on a cycle that will allow me to grow with a bridge after until i can do a cutting cycle..." and I advised you as I thought best, as did several other members, even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear. I tried to throw you some info on gyno I thought might be of immediate help to you while you dropped some fat and looked further into the many possible things you have to consider. Have you even read the profiles section? You'll learn a lot about some of the substances, and it will help you think about which you might like to consider. Still not quite a substitute for reading the experiences of others, and it doesn't really explain much on stacking, but a great start nontheless.

I mean, just this one on deca will explain to you one reason why we all balked at that proposed cycle: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Profiles: http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

We aren't "turning you away" at all. Showing up and just saying "what drugs should I take?" is not a responsible approach. You owe yourself better. Again, if you have any questions, just ask. We're all here to help.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    If you already have signs of gyno I wouldnt run aas anymore at all unless your prepared to have golfballs under your nips. Your body is prone to gyno and even with proper pct your just asking for trouble. I know it happened to me after a tren cycle and I ran proper pct. Those little lumps grew to golfball size painfull lumps and nothing besides surgery can get rid of them at that point. The surgery set me back 5k. You should call a few surgens and get prices for gyno surgery and if you have the money go for it, if you dont and you keep running aas just be prepared to live with painfull boobies for the rest of your life. Those lumps will grow at a fast rate.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboy74 View Post
    thanks for everyones input, its hard to find concrete advice locally and every guy thats selling gear has their own opinion on whats best. i was very concerned with the decca that was suggested to me however, getting gear where i live is dicey at best.

i do eat well, maintain an active lifestyle. ill work on those things some more and do some research as suggested. its hard to figure out when so many people hold onto good information until they deem you worthy. it would make using gear much safer if guys would just come out with suggested cycle instead of flaming people and turning them away.

again thanks for the input that was given.
    Good advice to wait a bit. Spend time lurking and searching on this board and you will become the most knowledgeable in your area. FWIW, Ive been lifting since I was a kid and didn't start AAS until I reached 42. Give yourself time to grow naturally as big as you can get before you start.

thanks to everyone

thanks to everyone that helped me out on this thread.

I have been trying to read up and gain info from as many sources as possible and I am constantly finding myself back here on steroid .com. i have researched the gear that i want to use and have looked up the recommended dosing on the profile page.

from what ive read and from the links that were suggested mixing eq and test wouldnt be a bad idea. but what im confused about is the mg per week and injection times

test e 250 mg every 3.5 days?
    eq 200mg every 3.5 days?

i was going to do 1ml every 3.5 days which would put me at 500mg test and 400mg eq. are these amounts sufficient? what i have read would lead me to believe that 500 mg of test would be fine but i hav eread dosing from eq to be anywhere from 400-600mg per week...

any suggestions on where my bf% should be at to start this cycle? i have the gear but i am weighing heavily on the advice that i should lower my bf % before begining my cycle...

also ordered tamox from aar to deal with the little bit of gyno i do have gonna dose at 40mg a day for first week then do 20mg a day for three more weeks....thanks for the suggestions everyone.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Yeah ill chime in.

You ran a cycle of test and winny. Ok added an oral. Personally i wouldnt have for a first but ok thats done. Now second cycle. 4 different drugs? WHY? If I was your friend and told you that if you stick your finger up your ass you would gain 20 lbs would you? Probably.

Problem is to many people listen to everyone else who they think is their friend... And your friend has no idea what he is talking about... It may have worked for him. But it is poorly ran. And guarantee if it was ran proper the results would be much greater. 4 weeks of deca ? Deca takes longer than that to even kick in.

wouldnt even waste my time with such a weak eq dose....

What pct is palnned?

Its not about how many drugs you put in your body. Its abou your diet/training/sleep.

Bro your 5'7 168lbs with 19% bf. You need to work on your diet and cardio. You are running risks here.

I am shorter than you and way much more with a lower bf %. DIET + CARDIO=YOUR DRUG
    ...x2

Thread Information