projectsherv is offline Associate Member

drinking while on?

ok i know that it is not the best idea to drink while on AS. i do go to college and sometimes i need some alcohol to get social at clubs and parties. lets say i want to drink from time to time while on AS. should i stick to light beer? is liquor very bad for you while on ?because i prefer liquor. should i take milk thistle before and after drinking? i do know that i should drink as much water as possible while drinkin to keep myself hydrated. any other tips that i could follow also is very much appreciated. thanks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    drinkings not a big deal unless you are taking 17aa steroids , particularly orals. just do your best to stay hydrated and avoid a hangover so you dont miss any workouts. i tend to overindulge sometimes myself- i am a student also. it wont damage your liver to any more just b/c you are on AS according to my doctor.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Everything in moderation. I'm starting again soon :-) And my birthday falls pretty soon after I start, but you can bet the farm I'll be out having a good time. Just don't make a habbit out of it....

thanks guys! due to your advice im gonna drink every day! haha j/k, thanks for replies though.

Actually drinking really does put strain on your liver values and all AS can somewhat effects it. 17AA are the most common to do damage but the combo of drinking and AS will put some strain and may raise your liver values.

Small proportions will not hurt but you are still taking a chance as your liver may be naturally weak from the start.

You will never really know unless you get blood work done and see what your liver values are.

Peace..PA

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    PURE ADRENALINE I've seen all informative posts buy you!! like he said but it all boils down do you want to be a body builder or just get big and get laid huh? I look like a dumb ass at parties I DRINK WATER!! "hey look at the cool kid drinking water" well guess what Im bigger than them and
    I still get laid. yo do what's best for your body, drink moderately off cycle-BOB

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS
    PURE ADRENALINE I've seen all informative posts buy you!! like he said but it all boils down do you want to be a body builder or just get big and get laid huh? I look like a dumb ass at parties I DRINK WATER!! "hey look at the cool kid drinking water" well guess what Im bigger than them and
    I still get laid. yo do what's best for your body, drink moderately off cycle-BOB
    Good theory Bob, this shot's to you!

Funtimes is offline New Member
    I'm with you Bob. Two semesters ago I didn't drink at all for a model thing(I wasn't juicing since I still havent done my first cycle yet...hopefully by mid feb I will do my first one). I give you props since it is hard to do, but after a while ya get used to it and ya save money. Bout the social thing... drinking does help boost confindence to talk to a chick but a damn good workout earlier in the day does too(well for me at least). My two cents is if ya want to look good ya have to sacrifice a little especially since ya paid a good sum for your gear so why not make the most out of it? If anyone asks ya why you aren't drinking just make some excuse(ie designated driver, not feeling well, or hell ya don't want to). You will be presured but a true warrior can resist the urge. Think before ya drink.

Although, it might be true that abstaining from drinking would be the best path, occasional and moderate drinking won't cause much harm if done responsibly. Going overboard, or drinking frequently are just self destructive in general, whether on or off.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Alcohol kills my gains. I'm old enough to where I can refrain from alcohol while i'm on. I only drink every once in a while. If I were in social situations like that when I was younger i'd get a sprite over ice with a gay little blue stir straw in it and nobody would ever know I wasn't drinking. Nowadays I drink iced tea (the lipton not the long island) and tell people "I don't feel like drinking tonight. Let me know if you need a ride home."

Not only do I save my cycle from sure demise I drive my drunk friends home and keep them out of the jail/hospital/morgue.

i do agree with you bob to a certain extent, i used to be the kid at parties on my last cycle drinking a water. it was hard but i did have the self discipline to do it. it did take away a lot from the fun i had i will admit, so this time around i do not want to suffer and i want to beable to have a good time occasionally, if it hinders my gains slightly i think i will live.

Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS

Thanks bro and IMHO there is nothing wrong with being 200% committed to BB.

I bet the pros drink water at parties !!!

Although yes an occasional drink is fine but it does not serve any nutritional values for BB !!

Peace...PA

Decoder is offline Banned
    I was just released from the hospital, i was in for an ulcerated Intestine, i drank 1-2 times a week at clubs while on my stack towards the end, i got sever stomache pains about a month after i finished, i lost 20 pounds in the hospital i was in for 3 weeks it was painful and scary. I would suggest you just stay away from it and live a pain free life, if your going to use steriods .

Originally posted by Decoder
    I was just released from the hospital, i was in for an ulcerated Intestine, i drank 1-2 times a week at clubs while on my stack towards the end, i got sever stomache pains about a month after i finished, i lost 20 pounds in the hospital i was in for 3 weeks it was painful and scary. I would suggest you just stay away from it and live a pain free life, if your going to use steriods.
    Is that who I think it is? SUP BRO

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Wow that will answer a lot of questions about drinking while on! Sorry to hear that bro!

Thread Information