Question Does gyno come and go?

Alright, just a quick question here. On my 3rd cycle I got a small case of gyno with Dbol , 500mg sustanon & 400mg deca , but used Nolvadex and got rid of it. Now more than 9 months later, my right tit feels like it has a small lump under it. WTF?? Does gyno come and go?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, comes and goes, you gotta have your nolva ready for the higher androgenic ones for sure; some guys have a problem with deca and gyno... I don't... but yeah... it'll come and go until you have them removed or prepare each cyc with nolva... I keep mine at bay about a 1/4 of an inch, but I also maintain a pretty low Body Fat and that help keep the fatty gland even smaller...
    Adios
    ps
    I only know a few people that have never seen a problem again, I dont think its the norm but these guys are once a year cyclers, as I am a year around dog

One more thing, I didn't get gyno until my fifth year on

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    mmaximus, you are saying gyno comes and goes? possibly a little fat around that area might come and go but true gyno stays right were its at untill the Dr. removes it. (Believe me nothing like trial and error..)

Actually NOV will do nothing for gyno caused by progesterone. That’s what Deca increases. There really is not much you can do for that.
    Other than I believe it is called RU486. The abortion pill I believe.

As for the Dbol induced gyno well NOV will block it but you still want PROV to stop the conversion as well.

Or arimidex is like taking both..

Oooh also the gyno once formed will seem to get inflamed on your next cycles but will go back down in size some what post cycle but once you have it you will be prone to get it even more so please get plenty of antis next cycle bro..

Peace..PA

Gyno being that your mammary gland is beginning to mature will not go away. Once you see it grow in size you must combat the growth with blockers... They can become inflamed and seem like they have grown and most individuals have more BF around there chest than I do, and makes the whole gyno horror seem much more scary. I've taken plenty of photos with the nuisance but like I said I keep them at bay. (Once the cash is available I'll have them removed.)

Like women with different breast sizes, once their mammary gland matures it stops growing and what you have is gland with normal adipose tissue surrounded by more fat then muscle behind.

Well the same goes for men.... mine may not be as bad and for example sake: my gland my not get as big as yours, but you definitely don’t want to find that out. You must block the estrogen receptors at that gland. What will help is catching it early and having low body fat, the ideal thing to do is to have them removed....

Thread Information