calidude is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Deca/sust Injection Pain

Did my 2nd shot in my left quad thurs...fri and today my quad is really tight like I tore something!! It hurts like hell...what did I do. I thought I followed the directions right. and followed the pics of Spotinjection.com. My first shot on monday didn't hurt this bad...HELP ME BROTHAS!!!

bump NO help yet?????

Bro sometimes pain just comes with injections. It does not mean you did something wrong bro.

Some claim SUS is always painfull but if you shot it with deca you should be fine.

Just keep trying and don't sweat it.

If every shot hurts then you may need to look at how you are injecting bro..

Relax and see what happens after a few more..

Peace..PA

after almost a week the pain went away.??? I think I shot it in a wrong place.

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    shoot in the shoulder , , i did no pain at all , mix the deca with the sus togheter

Big_Tri's is offline New Member
    Hey gust5, what's up bro' ?! Seems to me that you're very convinced that mixing up Sust with Deca really helps... is that right??? Coz I have
    experience that same fakn pain when I shot the Sust... I've tried Triceps, Deltoids and Butt.. same fakn sh*t... hurts like hell...
    Does any body else know something about this fact ??

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    IMO sust250 hurt more then test400 and both were mixed with deca ...try training the body part the same day so the oil will spread...as PURE ADRENALINE said, sometimes pain comes with injections..

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Well I get terrible painfull shot with Sustanon regardless what I mix it with and where I shoot it. I'd also point out that I can't do quad shots either without getting a 'dead leg' for almost a week.
    You may find that your like me and just can't use Sustanon. In which case don't worry about it and just use Testoviron Depot in your next cycle, it's a far better steroid and less sides in relation to site shot pain and it promotes a more stable testo level in your blood since it's a single long acting steroid with a half life of 2 weeks.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i get the same thing where i cant even bend my leg slightly if i shoot any prop or qv test 250 in my quad. i just dont shoot quads anymore, stick to glutes and delts, thing is if you shoot glutes and delts its very hard to sleep.

Anabolicboy is offline New Member
    Calidude & Big Tri's / Im in week four of deca 400, sus 500, and the same shit happened to me. The first shot was 3 ml of deca/sus in the glute and that shit pained like hell the rest of the week. The second shot later that wk was 3ml deca/sus in the quad and that shit pained like hell too. Eventually I went back to glute and just took it like a soldier. Even now the pain still lingers for a few days after a shot but not like the earlier weeks. I started heating up a cup of water in the microwave for about a minute and dropping the deca & sus in it to kind of thin out the oil so it spreads easier. It seems to work and it makes sense to me. So, its not that your injecting wrong, the shit just hurts bro. Oh yeah, and if what Bouncer said proves true, and you just cant use sus, I have plenty of room in my shoe box for whatever you have left. Good luck fellas. God Bless.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sust kills man- just be grateful that its no ** sust

it seems that it only hurts in my left quad not my right??? maybe it is just me but the left always kills

Thread Information