Thread: Anavar (AGAIN)

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

Talking Anavar (AGAIN)

Hi gents, i am looking to lean up a little and i need a substance that will help with strength/endurance running/situps/pressups, i am a strongman but need something that WON'T cause water retention as i have to do a physical fitness test, i am currently running clen and e/c/a on a 2weeks clen followed by 2 weeks e/c/a pattern and my diet is sorted and so is my training routine so all i want is something to give me a little edge and i also believe anavar can assisst in reducing subcutaneous fat.

I was thinking of doing 50-70mgs Anavar for 6 weeks, what dose would you guys recommend?

And does anyone know how long anavar is detectable for?

Thankyou in advance gents.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    3 weeks

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro.....what about the dosing and length of cycle?

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Bump....length and dosing????

Mastiff is offline Member
    BTG var (Oxandrin) is about twice as effective as the rest. 25mg of BTG has the same effect of 50mg of the other guys. As far as I'm concerned, you can run it as long as your wallet holds out. They use anavar to heal damaged livers. If they do that, I can't see it being all that dangerous. Run ALA or Tylers with it and you'll be fine. Don't forget, some stuff being sold as var has been found to be other steroids , not var. The 50mg is a good dose. I've been told over 80mg/day is overkill, you have reached diminishing returns.

TurkGucu is offline New Member
    i've run anavar for 6 weeks 1 week building up , 4 weeks plateau of 40 mg , again 1 week of building off....

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no need to build up and down with var, just hit it, 50mg a day sounds good to me for your goals, I have used it alot, dont see any fat loss but, works good for keeping muscle on diets and gaining strength well thats what i use it alot for, probably been taking it for a year or so now with little to no breaks at different dosages i got nothing to complain about

peace

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by TurkGucu
    i've run anavar for 6 weeks 1 week building up , 4 weeks plateau of 40 mg , again 1 week of building off....
    Hey bro what were your gains like on that cycle? Did the anavar help you harden up or lose bf? Thanks.

Peace,
    CC

TurkGucu is offline New Member
    a bit late , but yeah gained same solid muscles , about 4 kg I kept, and yeah a bit harder and lost a bit BF

Thread Information