Thread: New User

numbers505 is offline New Member

New User

Hello everyone! Just found this site and its great... i appreciate all the info.

ive never used before and im thining about it... but there seems to be so many options. Any advice for me??? im 26, 170 lbs with low body fat.

thanks all!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to AR!

The best advice I can give: Do lots of research. Read the drug profiles (Test, Deca , Dianabol , Equipose, Winstrol , etc) and research cycles and side effects. Diet and training are the most important factors.

What is your training experience? How much progress have you made naturally?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboard...Madmax..

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Like excess said bro, spend as much time as possible researching...this site is great for doing so. Also, spend some time reading through the threads on this board. Its amazing how much info is out there...there are alot of bros on this board who know alot about the AS world. Welcome and good luck!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the AR! youll learn a whole helluva lot here

Thanks everyone for a reply! I've read a lot of your posts and am glad to have found this site.

I've had a trainer where I used to live and have got in pretty good shape, but regardless of my efforts my body stays more like a cross-country runner than anything else. (i did run x-ctry) I typically work out in the gym 3-4 days a week and do abs everyday inbetween at home and cardio (mtn biking and running).

Lately I've really boosted my diet to ~200g protein and ~2500 calories over five meals.

Again, thanks for all the info here and your suggestions!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    numbers...i apologize for not doing the math here (even roughly in my head, but it is midnite) but recalling my own diet journals, if you're looking to gain weight and get away from the marathoner/cross country look, 2500 calories over 5 meals with 200+ grams of protein comprising that 2500 might not leave enough "room" in the diet for the amount of carbs and fats it's going to take to initiate the anabolic -type weight gain you want to see, particularly if you're a hardgainer at all.

Its most difficult to put weight on for me... I have good muscle tone with little fat. What would you think would be a good number for carb/cal/prot for someone in my shape? I usually get about 40g ptn from shakes and eat very healthy. I really want to put on size but dont want to get fat at the same time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR

JohnnyB

en1222 is offline Member
    welcome this is the best board out there!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 170 you could take your protien up to 250 gram as a base and up calories to 3500-4000 with a gallon or 2 of water. If you don't gain up it 500 calories until you do.

JohnnyB

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and welcomes! this is a great site with a lot of helpful people... Cheers~

Thread Information