KevKopTA is offline New Member

Question Need some help with cycle ?'s

I've been reading this board for a while and decided to join up. I'm overweight and am working on getting it down for now. I've been doing hardcore cardio/lifting, as well as a greatly improved diet. I'm about to start a 2 week on/off cycle of clen /ECA. Currently I'm like 6 ft, 300 lbs, but I do have a big frame, so I guess it will be pretty good when I shed the excess.

Around May or so I want to do a bulking cycle to add muscle/strength, then go back to cutting/weight loss. I've been looking at a test prop/equipose cycle. Any recommendations on the dosage/frequency. Also which anti-e's should I use, Nolva, clomid, aramidex? Also whats the best way to use them; only when problems show up, end of cycle, during? What doses would you recommend There probably one of the most important things, yet what I know the least about. I've heard so many different things. I'm trying to learn from the best. What do you think?

Thanks guys.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    week 1-4 PROP 100mg eod/ or 50mg ed
    week 1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    if you want to run armidex run it for .5mg ed
    nolva if you start to show signs of gyno
    clomid 3 weeks after your last EQ injection - 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days.

hope this helps a little
    symatech

Would you recommend running the Armidex? Also, how should I break down the EQ? 1 400mg shot/week, 2 200mg?

Thanks, you've helped a ton.

if you have the money then why not run the armidex.

take the EQ in 2 200mg injects per week but not on the same day. spread them out

Also, you may like your results more if you throw in around 500mg test (long ester)per week; such as CYP or ENANTHATE . <===if you do this then you should probably run the armidex to keep some water retention down.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by symatech
    if you have the money then why not run the armidex.
    Because it blocks estrogen. It is only necessary in large androgen stacks/cycles. You do need some estrogen conversion for normal functions - raising testosterone without estrogen can cause negative reactions. If your reason is to stop water gian - clean up your diet.

KevKopTA - Finish filling out your profile.

thanks warrior!

I was looking into the ethanate as another possibility. Should I add that to it, and ditch the armidex then? I'm not really worried about water retention too much, more so gyno. :/: What dose you guys recommend and how often?

You guys are the best. This is definitly the most informative message board I've been to.

imo adding the enanthate would be a good idea. with the the enanthate you could run the armidex if you wanted (but ill double check now that i know more about armidex). one way to run it would be week 1-10 500mg per week. split the shots into two injections per week. you could even mix the enanthate with the eq for ease.

peace

Thumbs up

You guys have helped a ton. I'm still doing more research. Thanks. Any other opions welcome.

Thread Information