sftony is offline New Member

Question HGH, HCG, oxandrin, depo-testo, androderm

if you had HGH, HCG , oxandrin, androderm and a small amount of depo-testosterone available to you, how would you stack/cycle them for a first time user? and what about after that?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, i dont wanna flame u but shit do some research. HGH for the first time? are u nuts.

sftony is offline New Member
    i AM doing research. That's why i'm here (as well as looking elsewhere). From my other research, there is nothing wrong with a reasonable dose of HGH. Synthetic HGH is not as dangerous as the 1960's cow derived HGH.
    I am not saying that i am a beginning bodybuilder, just new to stacking.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Chill bro

Firstly you need to supply the board with your stats and what you are trying to achieve.

Is the list you detailed the juice that you have at hand or thinking about purchasing?

If this is the gear you have reasearch each item and check if these are what you want to use and make sure they are suitable for the goals you are trying to achieve.

You give no details of dosages / amounts

I also think that HGH is not suitable for a first timer but then my exp in AAS is limted.

Provide these details and someone will help you out

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your going to do HGH it really doesnt matter what you stack in it as long as you also include insulin . Make sure you know what your doing before you fuck around with slin though. I like to hit HGH test(of you choice) and insulin

choice is offline Junior Member
    Unless you are peaked out with your natural training, and just can't gain from the lighter gear, stay the hell away from HGH and insulin !

Mike Guest
    first off androderm is crap for BBing - second HGH is not a good idea for a first time user - and no it is not necessarily safe in small doses - you need to do 8ius/day for 12-16wks to gain anything anyway and it's dangerous - especially when you start fucking with insulin as well......very dangerous - and yes synthetic is now more safe than the bovine GH and from cadavers but still harmful as hell - i would strongly suggest against it - you would be VERY happy with gains from a steroid cycle - trust me on that

Thread Information