Thread: Sust vs enanth

conan111078 is offline New Member

Sust vs enanth

Which do you guys prefer sust 250 or enanth. 250. either at 500mg/wk. i already have some var is there anything else you would add to this cycle beside whats shown, plus pct

stats? goals? exp?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    enth is better, stable blood levels

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    stats? goals? exp?
    ditto!!

conan111078 is offline New Member
    5'9" 160, very lean, just dieted down from 175 ectomorph frame....only done 4 cycles in last 5 years. none for last 3 years until 4 months ago test e and EQ...want to put on good quality size not concerned with strength

SpiderRico is offline Member
    uve done four cycles and you weigh 160??

u sure u were running real gear?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    u sure u were running real gear?
    thats what i was thinking ...your source is probly sitting home right now with the biggest grin on his face

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    enanthate is waaay better.

Brazil is offline Member
    just my 2 cents whats the sense of all show and no go? you need strength to build muscle. How long were the cycles you did less than 2 months? Im 5 9 at 190 just started second cycle yesterday. I think you just need to start eating like a horse!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I vote for test E

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    just my 2 cents whats the sense of all show and no go? you need strength to build muscle. How long were the cycles you did less than 2 months? Im 5 9 at 190 just started second cycle yesterday. I think you just need to start eating like a horse!

I agree with this statement. Food is the most anabolic substance that you body can intake. Remember Steroids is not a miracle drig, but an enhancement to what you already have. The only information I will give you is to eat a lot better. By the sounds of it, you dont have a very good base at all. Do you have any pics that you can post so we can see your progress? I would increase my caloric intake by about 1000 cals. If you start to get a little fat, cut them back a little bit, but if you are bulking you really cant avoid to much of this. Once you hit bout 185-190, then id consider giving you advice on steroids. Sorry bro, Id rather people be happy at the end of their cycles than pissed cus they lost almost all their gains! Stay on this board a little more because from the sounds of things, you didnt again any weight while you did your 4 cycles. So one of a couple of things went wrong. First you diet was probably crap, second, your gear could have been fake, or third, you started your first cycle and continued to cycle when you were only like 120 lbs. Something obviously went wrong. So in the mean time, make sure your eating enough calories, protein, and carbs to grow. but my advice is wait to cycle, your only doing yourself a favor if ya do!

Thread Information