Thread: Funny gym story

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Funny gym story

Steroids ?! No, its Creatine Damn it!

Just thought I'd share this one with you. I had to catch myself from laughing out loud.

I overheard this guy getting upset about someone asking him if he was on steroids--the guy was completely stacked and cut. But he kept going on and on how he was not using steroids...about how terrible it was that people won't give him credit for being natural and he WOULD NOT SHUT UP.

I finished my workout, headed into the locker room to get my jacket. Guess who was naked walking around the locker room like it's his bedroom or something...Mr. ALL NATURAL. I guess he forgot to take the band-aid off his butt before he came to the gym.

Bunta is offline New Member
    haha

dansteelman is offline Member
    Why were you checkin his butt out?? LMAO J/K Bro

Thats pretty funny stuff there.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    lol I've seen that before also.
    Seriously...who the hell puts a bandaid on their ass after they inject though? Anyone?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hahaha

$100 that the guy he talked to wanted to score some dbol

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I overheard some one talking about the "dangers" of red meat, "Yeah... all those hormones they put in them now a days... ick."

I wanted to jump up and say - "Damn straight - Trenbolone baby!"

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    Why were you checkin his butt out?? LMAO J/K Bro

Thats pretty funny stuff there.

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    I always admit to steroid use ....... if confronted.

still growin is offline Member
    but the real question is, does the girl in your avatar admit those are implants? lol

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe he got a flu shot on his butt... lol funny story!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    WOOHOO...that's a classic!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I guess he forgot to take the band-aid off his butt
    Fuck I hate it when that happens. One time this chick I was with was like what did you do to your bum? I said it was a big zit. Lucky for me she bought it, she was a blonde. I will no longer shoot friday or saturday because of this "problem". At least not until I try prop, fina, or something requiring ed shots.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hey TTTT, if thats you in ur avatar bud: You have got the loveliest gyno i have ever seen!!!

babi is offline Associate Member
    well i know for a fact that a couple of bros in my gym are pretty jacked up and they dont use roids so it can be a possibility...now even if he did that its more likely he is right for not admitting to it i dont admit to it you know why b/c some ppl are a piece of shit they will run around and make up stories and those stories can hurt you especially if they come from coworkers..in todays society steroids are consider like a such a terrible thing to do which in turn entiles those who do it to keep it private.anyway thats just my thoughts

hammerhead is offline Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    lol I've seen that before also.
    Seriously...who the hell puts a bandaid on their ass after they inject though? Anyone?
    Guilty as charged.

I stick my thighs and I put one of those little dime-sized round band-aids on the spot when I pull out. After a few blood stains on the insodes of pants I came up with that idea.

I've had a row of band-aids down my thigh that people in the gym saw. I guess that was a dead giveaway. That and being in my mid-thirties and having acne like a teen.

Originally posted by babi
    well i know for a fact that a couple of bros in my gym are pretty jacked up and they dont use roids so it can be a possibility...now even if he did that its more likely he is right for not admitting to it i dont admit to it you know why b/c some ppl are a piece of shit they will run around and make up stories and those stories can hurt you especially if they come from coworkers..in todays society steroids are consider like a such a terrible thing to do which in turn entiles those who do it to keep it private.anyway thats just my thoughts
    I have no problem with someone denying it, but this guy went on and on about it to his friend, then got caught in a huge lie. It's like Shakespeare: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    lol id lmao too

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    Since when did they start making injectable creatine. LMAO!!!!!!

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Funny stuff!!

Decoder is offline Banned
    My friend took a shoulder shot of Hcg then put on a nice white shirt to go clubbing in, by the time we hit the club he had a red dot on the shirt, i was luaghing at his ass.

big swoll is offline Member
    i have never ever heard of someone putting band aids on their ass after they shoot.....that dude that was walking around naked with a band aid on had to have wanted people to know that he was juicing....or he's just a dip shit

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hey, I've been that dipshit before.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Me and my friend talk about juice all the time at the gym, but usually we are subtle about it. Every now and then I think someone over hears us, but no one has ever said anything. I know for a fact some of the people at my gym use steroids for sure. ESPECIALLY since it's a university gym, and when 20-22 year old guys come into the gym and they start doing sets at like 275lbs...you know they are not natural. They have the look too I mean like junior Jay Cutlers and shit like that!

Originally posted by Terinox
    Me and my friend talk about juice all the time at the gym, but usually we are subtle about it. Every now and then I think someone over hears us, but no one has ever said anything. I know for a fact some of the people at my gym use steroids for sure. ESPECIALLY since it's a university gym, and when 20-22 year old guys come into the gym and they start doing sets at like 275lbs...you know they are not natural. They have the look too I mean like junior Jay Cutlers and shit like that!
    What school is this?? Where do I enroll??

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I made a comment to this guy about an 18 year old kid who was big & ripped. I said something to the effect of how obvious it was that the kid was juicin. Dude was like, "Oh no, that's Johnnie, he just has a strict diet".
    A couple days later my buddy saw "Johnie" & his friends in a circle chanting, D-bol, D-bol, D-bol. WTF.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Terinox
    and when 20-22 year old guys come into the gym and they start doing sets at like 275lbs...you know they are not natural.
    I just want to clear up real quick that if you are referring to being able to lift 275lbs on a flat bench press means you are on gear - it doesn't. IMO - you should be able to lift well over 275lbs prior to even considering AAS.

Thread Information