dankduke is offline Junior Member

WHAT TO DO!!! help gentelmeN!

Alright heres my dilemma, i have my next cycle ready to go
    consisting of
    weeks 1-11 750mg week
    weeks 8-13 75mg fina ED

now im going to spring break in the middle of march and i really wanna make some gains and some size be4 i go and have it for the spring time and summer time, now my dilemma is do i start the cycle and continue it thru while im away in mexico *i would take my shots be4 i go as well as to maintain muscle better so im not so catabolic* (drinking is going to happen) or would y'all wait till i come back from spring break and take the cycle then

i dunno please help im dyin here with what to do as i dont wanna loose a lot of muscle too as well on this trip...

thanks,

danksdukes...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You didn't even mention what the 750mg your taking is. Plus, if your going to be drinking a lot and stuff like that, I say don't do it. Cuz during spring break you just know your gonna fuck around for a week or two, and just take it easily, and you won't take the cycle serious. Why not just wait?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Terinox
    You didn't even mention what the 750mg your taking is. Plus, if your going to be drinking a lot and stuff like that, I say don't do it. Cuz during spring break you just know your gonna fuck around for a week or two, and just take it easily, and you won't take the cycle serious. Why not just wait?
    I agree.
    That's stupid even to think that you're going to do any kind of serious lifting while on spring break. Not to mention you'll be eating like shit and drinking pretty much every night.
    Wait till you get back. Or look into a quick cut cycle like Winny & Prop...Or Winny & Fina

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    its test enan bros i know its stupid but im tyring to maintain as much muscle as possible im def not training during spring break..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would wait.
    You shouldn't ever plan a vacation if your gonna be on IMO.
    I think if anything you should look into a winny only cycle before u go being that your bf is so low. You'll get that hard ripped look which is popular w/ the ladies, providing your diet @ training is in check

Thread Information