Tuff1 is offline Junior Member

How much off of Deca?

I am going to try Deca for the first time and I was wondering how much weight everyone gained in two months? I am tring to go from 175ish to 225 is that possible?

stinky is offline Associate Member
    No.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Most definitely, if you have a 35 pound lead weight implanted in your glutes. Joking, of course (though it WOULD work), though a few things do make it legitimately possible, though I'm guessing they don't apply here (such as if you just yesterday competed in a show and are truly at an uncanny and unnatural low...in which case the rebound effect could get you 10 pounds in a matter of days, if not hours). Unless you're under 5'9" or so, you should be able to head from 175 well into the 190's naturally...even the most legitimate hardgainers can manage this in time, with few exceptions. At a weight of 190-195 (give or take) you can than think realistically about getting into the low 220's with a first cycle (if in fact it's appropriate for you at that time...which I still suspect it may not be), MAYBE off deca alone, but not likely.

APologize sincerely in advance for mistakes in my assumptions, but i'm getting pretty good at this and may apply for the position of official AR swami, but I'm willing to bet you've been training off and on for a year or two, possibly three and have just gotten serious (or what you perceive to be serious...stick around here for a while and you'll find tons of ways to bump up the meaning of serious without a syringe or pill) since last summer or so. A guy you know or a hook-up in the gym really only carries deca, so you've convinced yourself that it's the way to go and now are looking for anyone, anywhere to validate that? Again, stick around here and when the time is right, you'll no more about how to construct a cycle than most of the gym guys selling (and definitely most of 'em buying), but the really good news is that you'll be doing so with a base and a knowledge of the sport that might actually let you keep some of the gains that you build up during those 10-16 weeks.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    ah, forget that from a little deca I'll say 180.

Hey stinky, thats a great quote....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I put on about 30lbs my first cycle, which was just deca . I ate tons of protein, I am talking overkill, 400+g per day. My body takes very well to AAS so I am not sure if you will see the same results.

Pain

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    u need 2 cycles to get there bro,
    however can prolly get up to 30lbs if u do a good diet, necessary cals and good workout. good luck

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot guys. My new goal is 200 this cycle and 220 the next.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I went from 183 to 200 on deca only in 5 weeks no side effects.

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    How much Deca in 5 weeks?

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Have a look at this thread to see some results from a Deca only cycle.

Deca Only Cycle Results

Thread Information