Thread: Winny/Deca

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Talking Winny/Deca

I have performed tons of research and I can't seem to pinpoint an answer. I seemingly run into variables that don't apply to my cycle, so I will post this in hopes that someone can give a definitive answer.

I am running a deca 300mgs/wk and winny 50mgs/eod cycle in a few weeks. I want to be completely prepared before I begin. I am 32, 6'1", 190lbs, 12% bf and have one previous cycle under my belt (5 years ago).

Do I need to add an anti-e or anything else add the end or after this cycle? I have read many different schools of thought. I am not looking for crazy gains as this cycle is pretty light and am not adding any other AAS to the cycle. Any advice or helpful info is greatly appreciated and a dosage range as well. Thanks and keep safe to all!!

Soto

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Run it like this..
    Week 1-10 Deca 300mgs
    Week 8-12 Winny 50mgs ed (if possible)
    Clomid 2 days out
    I would have nolvedex on hand just incase.
    Some test in this mix would be nice also....

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    how much deca you have..??? 3g??? winny injectable right, what kind, how much do you have?
    I usually when on deca use 4g in total and run it 200mg every 4th day which will last 11 weeks so for EX.
    200mg e/ 4th/ d weeks 1-11....if 4g
    winny 50mg ed 7-11...if 2g (or spread it out eod 50mg 7-11...if 1g)
    be sure and work out at least an hour after the winny inject

deca it light on the system compared to Test... you will have abnormal gondal function but every one is different... I dont need clomid or nolvadex with these when I run them.... If you want to garentee your HPTA to be in order... use clomid after... nolvadex on such a moderate anabolic AS could hender your gains, I wouln't use nolva during a deca/winny hit.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    you could use proviron with your deca /winny if you have concerns with gyno... I know I am new to proviron but not sure why it isn't more regularly used.

I have a little under 3gms of Deca and a 20ml bottle of winny to get me through my cycle. I have read a lot on Proviron and I can't make a decision based on the research studies. I want to know what the other members have to say on it's use and effects/side effects. I don't think I will need Nolva, Clomid, but I will be patient and wait to see what other's think.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok we can discuss cycle structure all day, if you want to run it as suggested by Mbraso it would not be a bad plan, though I like to give it 3 weeks from my last shot of deca before commencing clomid, and deca hits the HTPA very hard so you need clomid. I have taken the short-acting nature of winny into consideration. Nolvadex will be useless during cycle as both winny and deca do not aromatise to estrogen. You do however require an adrogen for normal sexual function, therefore add proviron @ 50mg ED, this is a mild oral which is not alkalated, and therefore not toxic, it is used as anti-aromatise but it is used in the medical world to aid impotentcy, therefore good to take with deca.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I'm about to run a very similar cycle starting in about 10 days.

Mine is

norma deca @ 400mg wk 1-10
    zanbon winny @ 50mg ED Wk 5-10 (odd time because of a contest/bet)
    I'm considering

Proviron @ 50mg ED for entire cycle...only problem is i wouldnt get the prov until around Feb 28th...which would be 4 weeks into my cycle!! that would suck...

Any help with this? Is there anything natural I can take to help with my HTPA or my sex drive...

Thanks all for the heads up and advice. BigAl, or anyone, would you recommend using the 50mg of Proviron the entire duration of the cycle? And if I start the clomid therapy three weeks after my last shot of Deca , at what dosage and length of time would you suggest? There are so many schools of thought on this and I want to put it altogether before making a run at it. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information