Andy is offline Associate Member

Medical students, workers, juicers and au natural.

Anyone in the boards a doctor, med student, planning med school etc...
    I plan to hit med school and thought a section for the medical people in here to do research on questions about juice and stuff would be cool. I mean if there are enough of us. I have several about 2 years before I get to med school, but just an idea.
    In other words where the med people could post research, studies etc... I know there is tons out there but would be a great thing to have this awesome steroid medical database at your fingertips.......
    Stoopid or Sweet ??

testprop is offline Associate Member
    hey bro

Im in med school but I really dont have a lot of time to spend on the internet

I hear ya cat me neither. I am taking 20 credit hours this semester so Ill be pretty much swamped. But if there are enough med peeps what do you think about the idea?

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I like the idea but, from what I have seen a lot of the guys on this board would dance circles around the average GP's knowledge of anabolic and androgenic steroids . They also have something that almost all docs don't have, practical experience.

Not a flame bro, just some thoughts.

Thats my point --- Otherwise we would all be posting stuff on the American Medical Association Forum ---

sweet is offline Associate Member
    I never implied that I or everybody on this board knew more about AAS than docs. I don't and 99% of the people on this board don't, but there are a few vets and mods that do for sure.

Oh ya, and by the way nurses know exactly why and what any procedure they are allowed to perform is for. 4 years in university countless anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology courses will do that.

Sweet

Thread Information