liftordie is offline New Member

Is Dianabol safe for teens???

Can someone give me a site or post the side effects of Dianabol on teens. Im 16 and thinking about starting my first cycle on Dianabol. i would be taking 20mg a day. Can someone please give me some info on side effects on teens who take Dianabol.
    THANKS ALOT,
    Pike

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO!

Well, it will help ya grow really nice tits... (no, I am not joking)

Seriously, you are WAY too young... you'll do irreparable dammage to your body.

Red

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    they will never learn...read this thread...Madmax..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40383

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Ya know instead of having a sticky thread of rules/commonly asked questions for the new guys to read, your user name(upon gaining entry to this awesome site) should have to open and scroll down the said sticky before the said username can access any where else, it will save a lot of time and filter out the lazy ones that dont want to take time to read. No flame to liftordie...........HITMAN

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    ps.....NO.......HITMAN

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Warrior
    NO!
    NO!

Just in case it didn't sink in.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Please hear us young brothers and sisters.

Your bodies are producing what ours either isnt or isnt as much any more.

You just need a serious diet,workout plan and the goal to do it effectivly and wait until your body needs Juice.

im 32 years old, my body isnt apt to grow near as yours is.
    Just think about it, you could do damage now that will follow you forever.

sonic is offline Female Member
    I can't understand why these kind of threads exist. Obviously people read before just posting. There's TOO MANY kids asking about AS. What makes you think you're different than any other kid asking the same ridiculous question? The answer will always be NO NO NO!

big swoll is offline Member
    do more research and think just a little before you ask something that stupid again....you should do research before doing any drug, and you obviously haven't done much of that

johns0729 is offline New Member
    I agree with warrior!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Steroids are probably the WORST thing for your body at your age...your body is producing alot of natural test....take advatage of that, not synthetic substances that could fuck you up permanently

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    As Buddha and Big Rush said your already on roids (sorta) your blood is coursing with Test, you dont need to put anything else in your body, i know when i was your age i grew really quickly, and didnt even know how to diet or anything like that back then, so if you get your diet right and train intensely (1 hr in the gym max) then you'll get the same result, with with no risk.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I did my first cycle when I was 18 and I can tell all of you there was no one next to God himself that could have stopped me. So let me say when a young bro come on by flaming him even if the older bros say "no flame" we are still kicking the youngin in the ass....

YOUNG BRO, Dbol is a aas that converts to estrogen this will cause you to shot growing (hight wise), many studies prove this

For a person that young the only aas that wont give you gyno or kill your plates is anavar ... If I were you I wouldnt hit juice for a few years but to each his own.

liftordie is offline New Member
    THANKS MAN!! YOUR A BIG HELP!!! I can do without them for a few years!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    good desicion...if you need help with diet or training just pm..Madmax..

ballzan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I did my first cycle when I was 18 and I can tell all of you there was no one next to God himself that could have stopped me. So let me say when a young bro come on by flaming him even if the older bros say "no flame" we are still kicking the youngin in the ass....

YOUNG BRO, Dbol is a aas that converts to estrogen this will cause you to shot growing (hight wise), many studies prove this

For a person that young the only aas that wont give you gyno or kill your plates is anavar... If I were you I wouldnt hit juice for a few years but to each his own.
    Sorry I know this is a very old post, but Im 18 and have gained 15 pounds naturally over a 2month period but havent put on much size wise and kinda haven't gained any more, So are you saying it would be safe for me to take Dbol at my age? My friend is 18 aswell and has taken it a few times and is starting Sustanon and he had no side effects on the Dbol. I wanna trust him but im want a second opinion and he does know what he is doing because he has been lifting since he was in 6th grade and can bench 300 and weighs 155.

sp100 is offline New Member
    I did d-bol at 18 and i can honestly tell u not to do it from experience. d bol is a great drug but without test its point less. when i did d bol i blew up i got really excited to be the size i was but as soon as i came of it vanished like it was never there. aside from it being temporary it also cause me slight gyno that was a true pain in the @ss. so the point is d bol is pointless without test... and i would not advise you to run test at your age. i was hard headed and maybe u might be as well if ur going to do it no matter what please use an anti e.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    ballzan
    15lbs in 2 months thats a good job I assume you did that with a good diet and hard training. Don't think for one second thats the end of your gains at 18 yrs old you got a lot of time bro to grow naturally. Your buddy quite honestly he very easily could have negative side effects which neither yoiur or him could know about. He may be strong but at 155 lbs he could have grown alot more Im sure.
    If you continue on a proper diet train hard in the gym you will continue to make positive gains naturally more than likely even beyond your buddy because he will have limited his natural ability to grow.
    Keep your calorie intake above your daily need and I promise you you will grow

Peace Bro

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're 16 and have been a member since 2003??

Ban Him!!

hardwork08 is offline New Member
    ^ OP from '03 was 16. kid who bumped it yesterday is 18.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    HAHA,

DONT take Dbol bumpy

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork08 View Post
    ^ OP from '03 was 16. kid who bumped it yesterday is 18.
    LOL, I totally missed that. At least someone's searching....

Abominator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ballzan View Post
    Sorry I know this is a very old post, but Im 18 and have gained 15 pounds naturally over a 2month period but havent put on much size wise and kinda haven't gained any more, So are you saying it would be safe for me to take Dbol at my age? My friend is 18 aswell and has taken it a few times and is starting Sustanon and he had no side effects on the Dbol. I wanna trust him but im want a second opinion and he does know what he is doing because he has been lifting since he was in 6th grade and can bench 300 and weighs 155.
    How do you newbs find these old ass threads?

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    How do you newbs find these old ass threads?
    I actually like this Newb,
    He used the search

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballzan View Post
    If you gained 15lbs in 2 months naturally, a lot of that wont be muscle, you need to incorporate a significant amount of cardio into your routine so you can put on lean muscle instead of fat on top of muscle, your diet will also play a big part in that as well. As for the dbol .. i have seen some people on this site that say dbol gets them ripped and they keep almost all of their gains, but for MOST people who try a dbol cycle they will gain mass in mostly water retention and then when they're out of dbol they inflate lol. Turns out to be a waste of money.

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    there is this 16 year old at my gym whos dad put him on all kind of shit cause he looked like a been pole lol i was talking to some one of the kids i train who goes to school with him and apperently it was for his sweet 16 birthday gift WTF that is so ****ed lol any way the kid and his dad have no idea about pct... also the dad is at least 6foot 6 and the kid isnt even 6 foot yet wow he is doomed!!

Quote Originally Posted by B1gDaddy View Post
    If you gained 15lbs in 2 months naturally, a lot of that wont be muscle, you need to incorporate a significant amount of cardio into your routine so you can put on lean muscle instead of fat on top of muscle, your diet will also play a big part in that as well. As for the dbol.. i have seen some people on this site that say dbol gets them ripped and they keep almost all of their gains, but for MOST people who try a dbol cycle they will gain mass in mostly water retention and then when they're out of dbol they inflate lol. Turns out to be a waste of money.

Let me redefine naturally, with out hormone based drugs. I took some E-Bol and about a month later did muscle pharm's mass stack. It was probably around 4 months or a little more not two, I might have exaggerated that one a little sorry. This was when I was stuck and couldn't gain weight but I got past it with out D-Bol with out that much trouble, just changed up my exercises. Sorry for resurrecting this thread again, I went to delete my post but didn't know how
    Last edited by ballzan; 12-02-2010 at 09:13 PM.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    i played football all through high school and one of my buddies did dbol when he was 16 so he can be noticed by the scouts. well he also was a qb who pick any girl in the school to blow him on demand. after the dbol, he was then nicknamed "mr ED". (erectile dysfunction) lets just say the rest of his high school career did not consist of sex and he ended up playing at a d3 school with no scholarship. so is it worth it at the age of 16? that was prob one of the lesser side effects.
    so eat food, train hard, and don't drink. you will be bigger than any kid in your school if you just focus!

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Can anyone tell me if it's safe to give a 6 yr old a loaded gun. Seriously. This should not even need to be asked.

Ha, I'm not 16 I'm 19 and didn't plan to use D-Bol anytime soon, I didn't realize this thread was so old i mistook 04-10 as October 4th for some reason.

And Userat204 would you rather have him ask then screw him self up the rest of his life by not asking?

Thread Information