tt333 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Left Nostril keeps bleeding

Ive been on Fina and running ECA with it and my left nostril keeps bleeding. Right nostril doesnt bleed at all. I know were not doctors on here but wanting to see if anybody has had the same problems. I have no insurance also so I probally want be seeing a doc. Its been doing this for about a month strait now. Ive had high blood pressure from the past and usally in a constant pissed off mood. ECA has gave me some nose bleeds before but it would bleed only for a second and it would go away. And ive took it time and time after that and been fine.

dansteelman is offline Member
    BRO, Stop picking your nose!!!!

No, really: Its High Blood pressure causing minute blood vessels to break in your nose. Nothing to be worried about.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah it's probably coming from high blood preasure. But I wouldn't say it isn't anything to worry about. Might wanna get checked if it continues..

dansteelman is offline Member
    I would worry if you stop EVERYTHING and still get the nosebleeds. Until that time you wont know if there is an underlying problem.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well doesn't Aspirin thin the blood? And doesn't thinning of the blood usually cause frequent nose bleeds? That's my guess. Maybe cut back on the A of the ECA?!?

Not really sure bro...that's just my opinion.

Aspirin is indeed a blood thinner, and ephedra+caffeine raises your blood pressure.

If you're taking commercially made ECA there isn't much you can do about it, but if you're mixing your own, then make sure you use the small blue 81mg aspirins and NOT the normal 320mg white ones!!!

Red

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I dont mix my own so theres not much to do about it. Thanks for the help bros!

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    rub vasoline up there or preferably bacitracin zinc ointment

that will keep your shallow blood vessels moist...dry weater/highblood pressure/eca/thin blood/well you get the idea...makes for some annoying nose bleeds...i was there and i got a cauterization for around 400 bucks total...no big operation they just put a chemical up there....cut down on the nose bleeds big time occasionally on fina/dbol during workouts i get small ones that i can pretty much just sniff away

Thread Information