Thread: Hgh

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Hgh

I want to know if anyone on here can help with growth? I have taken several cycles and i'm about to start another one here in early spring. I'm 6' 200lbs 24 yrs old 15% bf. I'm ready for some growth however I don't know to much about it. I'm gettin a kit that contains 126 iu's. I've been told that you have to take it at the same time everyday. At my body weight I was told to take 2-3 iu's a day. Do you hit the stomach area? I want to know as much as I can about this stuff before I do it. Thanks boyz!

Decoder is offline Banned
    i would take 6 iu's a day but the half life is like an hour so take 3iu's in the morning and 3iu's in the evening. Also take insulin with it to get good results or your wasting the GH, OR instead of taking insulin eat every 2 hours to boast your insulin naturally. Yes you take it in the stomache if your looking down at your left nipple move over about an inch and half then straight down till about an inch above your belly button thats roughly the area to take it. Read the drug profile on GH on the main page of AR. Also taking some sort of test with it would be a good idea but not in the same syringe and area obviously.

Disclamer: bla bla bla i dont do this crap nor speak from experience.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    6 iu's a day?! I was told to only take 2-3 iu's day since this will be my first time? Are you sure? That seems like a very high number?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    5 a day, 5days on 2days off is pretty common. 2-3 ius is on the low side for gh. One kit usually isn't enough, I'd have at least 3 or 4 before I start.

muslhead is offline New Member
    I am getting good results with 2-3iu/day. Of course everyone is different. Try a lower dose to start and bump up if not getting the results desired.
    MH

Decoder is offline Banned
    well i read alot on Gh figured 6iu's would be good, and if you have the 7 amp set, i don't know know if that would be enough so dizzle is right on that. Well if you feel 6iu's is high do 2-4, the MAIN POINT IS make sure you split it up so you take it twice a day GH Has the shortest half life.
    Last edited by Decoder; 01-24-2003 at 08:54 PM.

The Butcher is offline Member
    4iu/day should be sufficient. Most of my friends have noticed that there isn't much difference when you take more than 4iu/day, and I agree. Personally, when I take more than 4iu/day my wrists start to hurt too much, and my arms always go numb when I am asleep at night. It's quite uncomfortable to wake up in the middle of the night b/c your arm is aching from feeling like it is asleep.

And yes, you will most likely want more than one kit. 3 would be a good minimum. As stated above, putting aas with it is the minimum you should do to make it worth your while, and slin would be an even better addition. I just started my aas/slin/hgh this past week. The pumps are amazing.

I take my gh in the stomach, and in the love handles. I would say that I notice a little bit of spot fat reduction, so stick it where you want to lose it.

I used to take my gh at night before bed, and sometimes I would split it up into AM and PM shots. Now I am taking it all in the morning. A friend suggested that I do this since your body produces gh on its own at night. The only thing that might not make sense about doing it this way is that since I am supplementing with a considerable amount more gh than my body produces, my body might not produce gh at night. Sorta like when you supplement with testosterone and your body stops producing it on its own. Anyone else have some thoughts or info on this? If that is the case, I will go back to taking my gh at night, or splitting it up into AM/PM shots.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Oh, I forgot to add the obligatory "Don't fuck with Insulin unless you are very dedicated and have researched the fuck out of it. It can kill you."

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok my thoughts are at about 4iu ed is best, 7 days if u can afford it the on off method is only about money. I would split into 2 doses one in teh morning one in the afternoon. Your comments about gh produced in the body well its not shut down same as test its continued to be produced, have spoke about this before somewhere not sure if you will find it but there are some great posts about gh all over this board, do a search on ironmaster, havent seen him on in a while but he sure knows his shit about gh.

peace

Thread Information