Thread: Cutting Cycle

SwedePumper is offline New Member

Question Cutting Cycle

Hey guys. Im about to launch my first cutting cycle. After "bulking" up for almost 18months (no juice involved) and i was wondering what kind of juice would help the fat burn and keep my muscle from vanishing?!
    Any help you might have on a cutting cycle would be nice!

Cheeers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Cycle-bild-029.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is alot of threads on this bud, one that i am planning to do is test enath 750mg/week,anavar 30mg/day, and fina 75 mg/day and maybe some winny at the end???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    also by the looks of your picture you look very cut up, if you look this cut when your bulking and if your planning to cut up what you already have. Your going to be one ripped mo-fo.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont see why you would want to cut. You got a pretty low bf now. So why not ad some more mass instead?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    And since your only 17 id stay away from gear for atleast 3 more years. Be smart.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Bro - you don't need a cutting cycle. You're too young for juice anyway. If I were going to throw away my chances of growing bigger just to do a cycle i'd make it count. I'd say that if you don't cycle - you'll grow a little more - your hips will get a little wider and your chest a little thicker. The shoulders might get a little wider too. If you do cycle then you've got a decent frame already - you'll look good as long as you stay lean. When you get 40 you'll really wish you had the extra frame size.
    At your age you could get away with deca /d-bol/sustanon - but I highly recommend waiting at least 3 more years. Take advantaqge of your high natural testosterone levels and enjoy it while it lasts!

Andy is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion doesnt like you did a heavy bulk cycle. Try a heavier bulk cycle drug free for atleast several weeks, then look at the alternative. Your too cut now if you been on a bulker IMO

SwedePumper is offline New Member
    Damn. I forgott to mention that the pic i added was before. I was about to add an after pic but i realized that i had none =/ anyways. I apreciate your concern to my well being. However i will go on with this anyway. Stupid? Yes. But hey. You only live once! Anyone got a tip on what juice to use and how it would affect me?

Holiday Spirit For Everyone!

Jackman is offline Banned
    No Offence bro but you look small as it is why do a cutting cycle. you said you did it 18 months clean of bulking? i wouldnt recomend using ne thing cause of your age but if your guna do it for cutting take it to bulk bro

Jackman is offline Banned
    About my post before i didnt see ya post on how this was a photo from before post one so we can least acuratly help ya

Thread Information