DIRT09 is offline New Member

2nd cycle: test, eq, tren, anavar. need some clarifying

WHats up guys, this is my second cycle. First was 300mg deca and 400 mgs test enan. a week for 8 weeks. Right now I'm 5'9'' 180 and about 12% bf. I got the anabolics 2002 book and chose this cycle.
    1-10 tren @150 a week
    3-12 eq at 200 a week
    5-14 test E. at 200 aweek
    16-18 hcg then clomid therapy.

My question is, is it okay to shoot tren only 2 times a week? I only have 20 ml so I cant do more than I am. I am also going to bump test to 375 and eq to 300 a week. I am going to take 20 mg's of anavar everyday for 3 weeks at the end. Since it is not a high dosed cycle all I have is proviron . Please let me know what you think. Thanks bro's!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok...first off, you need to inject tren everyday (fina right?) I'd run something like this

Week 1-12
    test 400mg a week
    week 1-10
    400mg a week
    Week 8-14
    fina (trenbolone acetate) 75-100mg everyday
    then come off with the hcg and clomid.
    With a cycle like this you should'nt need the proviron but I'd take it 50mg everyday through the entire cycle. Hope this helps...good luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: 2nd cycle: test, eq, tren, anavar. need some clarifying

Originally posted by DIRT09
    WHats up guys, this is my second cycle. First was 300mg deca and 400 mgs test enan. a week for 8 weeks. Right now I'm 5'9'' 180 and about 12% bf. I got the anabolics 2002 book and chose this cycle.
    1-10 tren @150 a week
    3-12 eq at 200 a week
    5-14 test E. at 200 aweek
    16-18 hcg then clomid therapy.

My question is, is it okay to shoot tren only 2 times a week? I only have 20 ml so I cant do more than I am. I am also going to bump test to 375 and eq to 300 a week. I am going to take 20 mg's of anavar everyday for 3 weeks at the end. Since it is not a high dosed cycle all I have is proviron. Please let me know what you think. Thanks bro's!
    For best results w/ tren you should take 75mg's ed or 150mgs eod. So you'll need more. I would run the Eq at 400mgs a week. And the var at 40mgs ed. And you'll need clomid post cycle. And novledex on hand.
    I don't like the cycle lay out that you posted. maybe u can try something like this:

Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    weeks 1-10 Test E 200mgs
    Weeks 8-12 Tren 75mgs ed
    Weeks 10-13 var 40mgs ed
    Clomid 2 days out...

Maybe someone else has a different opinion but I think it's best to keep things simple unless your planning on picking up a pro card...

DIRT09 is offline New Member
    thanks for the opinions, so is it agreed to take my tren shots ed or eod? What if I took 50mg eod? Do you think I should take them all at different times like the book said? or start them all at week one?

Also you think I should do 400mgs of eq and only 200 of test? I have always been told to have test higher than the others.
    thanks

Thread Information