R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

Gyno,Puffy Nips&Treatment

Hi all
    I would like to know if anyone was in my situation and if he find a way to get rid of that puffy nips.In my puberty time i have developed gyno i think.I have from the age of 14 strange niples, have some hard tisue under my niples that doctors cant really feel.I can feel it because i know how to touch them.When my niples are hard my chest it looks ok but when they are relaxed or when is warm outside and they get a little dilated my chest look like shit.My gyno or whatever it is,is not so big but they are enough to bother me.In a scale from 1 to 4 my gynos are 1.I was to doctors,they have prescribed me bromocriptin(prolacin inhibitor)and nothing hapend.I had some nolvadex and toked and nothing hapend,now i saw another doc who have made some tests,my estrogen level is higher than normal,he prescribed me hcg (1000 ui/week) and proviron 25 mg/day.This is the 6 week i take this treatment and nothing.Because they dont feel almost nothing Many doctors say that i dont have glandular tissue under my niples just fat.They have told me gyno can be 2 kind of,glandular gyno and fat gyno.But i feel something hard there,fat can be hard in some places of the body?Places like chest?Now i have some body fat but in the past i was very lean and the gyno was there.Can be under the niples fat and on the rest of my body to be lean?I want to get rid of them,if i dont find another way i will go to surgeon to take them out.Anyone had the same problem and he managed someway to get rid of them?Pls let me know.Bye all.

P.S. I dont use Anabolic Steroids ,in the past i have made a just dianabol cycle.I dont developed gyno from ster use,i developed in the puberty yeras.

billrg is offline Junior Member
    do they hurt if it is gyno they would be sensitive

R69
    When they developed they have hurt me when i have touched them but years passed and they have become more none-senzitive with time.Now sometimes when i press them with more power i can feel an abnormal pain.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    ya, its definatly gyno. i hate to say there is no real treatment though, especially if you say that the rest of your body is lean. the only way to get rid of it is surgery which can cost anywhere from $1500 to $7000. check out www.gynecomastia.net for some more help

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    i suggest looking for a doctor that knows his shit cause i have same problem and went to doctors and they dont know shit about steroids .

R69
    I can't find a very good endocrinologyst,in my country dr's dont have to many experience,unfortunetly.My gyno seems to be glandular or fat gyno?If i have glandular gyno and a surgeon want to perform just liposuction without making an incison will be enough?

kites is offline Junior Member
    I have or had the same problem. They only go away when Im on a keto type diet or like right now when I have a super low body fat %. So my only suggestion would be cutt up your diet, up your cardio, zip your mouth.

Jackman is offline Banned
    I have the same prob bro but its wierd im 19 and the one in my right went away for the most part and the one in my left isnt realy bad buy bad enough not to want there. i got it from puberty also (my right chest is also a little biger than my left so maybe thats why the right looks better and its less there) just a guess

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I have a bit of gyno under my right nipple. I got it in my teenage years. a couple of years ago i did a dbol cycle which caused the gyno to swell a little. it eventually went down again but the hard tissue is still there and will always be there.

It sounds to me like you might be over-reacting. I wouldn't worry about it dude unless it's particularly obvious, which it probably isn't if the doctors can't find it.

But be very careful using any roids. Dbol is one steriod prone to aromatisation (conversion) into oestrogen. If you ever go on another cycle have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at the ready and start taking 5-10mg per day if you feel any changes in your nipples.

R69
    FedSky-My gynos are not to obvious but i dont want them anymore there,for me is not over reacting,i just want to look good and not to feel like having some alien corp in my chest,i will do what Kites said,keto diet and hard cardio untyl i get very riped,if this dosent resolve my prob i will go for surgery.I cant take them anymore,10 years is enough.Thanks FedSky for the advice's,if i will make another ster cycle i surely will use anti estrogens. (;

BlGdawg is offline New Member
    R69........i have the same problem, without even juicing it looks like i have gyno cause my nipples are so puffy. I just started a fina cycle last week and now i am hearing alot about how easyit is to get gyno from tren . I am real nervous so i made an apointment with my doc later this week hoping he can help me

kaseria is offline New Member
    I have puffy nipples too. they look all droopy when its warm, it really sucks. The most common treatment I have seen reccomended is bromocriptine, dostinex/ femara,arimidex or nolva / yohimburn. andactrim seems to have some successes but it seems like only a very few people have used it and most just recently.

I plan on running bromo/femara/yohimburn while dieting. I have a small amount of hard tissue but the puffyness is what really bothers me.

I was thinking about dostinex but its just too damn expensive and bromo is cheap.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    andractim, im using that now for the damd puffy nips, seems to be working great, 5 days and my girl friend and my gym partner said they saw diff.

R69
    BoB-Please let me know if your gynos go away entirely.Keep us informed about it ok?

P.S.From where you have bought andractim gel?
    Last edited by R69; 01-22-2003 at 04:54 PM.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    not gyno dude!! lol just puffy nips, i'll keep you informed and i'll pm you

DGL313 is offline New Member
    i also had gyno growing up. it sucked. finally when i was around 15. i think, i had the surgery. they are much cmaller than they were to begin with but they are not perfect. the doc that did it didnt do a very good job and making them both the same size and plus you can feel where the fat was sucked out of the different places. you do feel better after it is gone though. but like you i dont know which kind i had. i dont know if i have the gladular kind and i dont know how steroids would effect me. well like i said maybe you need the surgery.

cwf62777 is offline New Member
    bump

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    why did you bump this?

over two years old

Thread Information