maximized is offline Junior Member

esterless eq? tren acetate...(gonnabehuge)

100mg/d Propionate for 8 weeks
    100mg/d Esterless EQ for 8 Weeks
    100mg/d Tren Acetate for first 6 Weeks
    50mg/d Winny for weeks 4-9

saw your post on the 'fav cycles' thread. what will someone expect from this cycle. hard leaner look? prob bout 10-15 lbs?? as for esterless eq...never heard anyone say that before. i assume its some kind of 'special' eq? does it have a name or just say 'i want some esterless eq'? hehe. also looked up tren acetate on the drug profiles...couldnt find it. whats it do? thanks man.

-max

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    also interested in who's making esterless eq, bump.

tren acetate should be under finaject or finaplex in the drug profiles.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    esterless eq is homemade, but you cannot make it at a concentation over 100mg/ml or else it will not suspend. Since it is esterless it must be shot every day, like test suspension. ** used to make an esterless eq a few years back, i heard it was really good.
    i was going to purchase some boldenone base powder for a cutting cycle, this summer,but i hate shooting everyday, especially esterless gear were you can't get away with missing one or 2 days.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    thanks ibiza, the reason why I would want esterless eq is to stack it with fina and be able to do shorter cycles of 6-8 weeks without having to wait 2-3 weeks for the eq to clear out of my system. If I had esterless eq, I could inject it with my fina ed and take clomid the day after my last injection.

Dizzle, although esterless EQ acts much quicker than regular EQ, the half life is around 2-3 days, so I would wait 3 days after last shot to start clomid.

Yes, esterless EQ is homemade, but it doesn't have to be made in suspension (water based), you can dissolve it in oil and get away with every other day shots, although I like ed shots anyways.

I know of a new underground lab starting up on the west coast (I used to work out with one of the employees) with a promising line up of homemade products, including Esterless EQ, but they probably won't start showing up on these boards for a few months. They are still working out some issues with production and labeling. I can't disclose any more info at this time (like their name).

Later

P.S. As for the results of the cycle listed, you can definitely hope to put on some good lean mass, at least 10lbs and drop some bf. The cycle I listed under favorite cycles is a little different than yours (mine has durabolin and dbol ) and I am up 5-6lbs at the end of the first week (some water, but I am taking arimidex so the bloat isn't too bad really).

BTW, if you haven't tried prop+fina before, buckle your seatbelt cuz you're in for a hell of a ride! It's an awesome combo.

Thread Information