kites is offline Junior Member

Ok Im on DNP but my temp is dropping

Im sweating a little already. Taking 400-600mg of crystal per day depending on how I feel. Second cycle of dnp . My question is why is my temp 96.6 degrees. I measured it like 4 times today with diferent digital thermometers and it never went about 97. Do I have reverse DNP. :-P

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    crystal works very quickly to drain you glucose from your cells unlike regular DNP which takes a few days to kick in - basially, it is doing what it is supposed to - but you need to make sure you are doing a few things to get the max benefit:

1 - cardio
    2 - drink tons of water - more than normal - it tkes it to process the waste
    3- if you want to feel the heat, all you need to do is drink a soda or some OJ and the carbs will put you in a fine sweat - going keto on a DNP cycle is fine for some but I cant stand it - the carbs will make you heat up but you will feel better - I do at least

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Everything CYCLEON said is good advice, listen to it all.

About your temp, don't get too worried. I have the same reaction with DNP when I first start. I have done a couple cycles so far, with different gear too and each time the first 2-3 days my temp will drop to 96-97... sometimes I can even catch it at 95.6. After 2-3 days, you should start to feel the full effect and your temp should rise a little. My temp usually never exceeds 99.5 max unless I'm doing cardio or having sex.

Good luck, and drink tons of water + take your supps

You'll know how it went when you get on that scale at the end.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    DAMN, I wanna try DNP so bad! Maybe i'll give it a shot next winter. I thought that you shouldn't really do cardio, cuz since DNP is quite strong, you could end up over exhausting yourself and maybe even pass out.

Originally posted by Terinox
    DAMN, I wanna try DNP so bad! Maybe i'll give it a shot next winter. I thought that you shouldn't really do cardio, cuz since DNP is quite strong, you could end up over exhausting yourself and maybe even pass out.
    DNP is definitely one amazing drug if used correctly. Cardio is a personal preference, but most bros I've talked to do cardio while on. Do your best to keep cool and hydrated at all times, especially when doing cardio. And if ya feel weak, just take a good timeout -- like a walk outside. I love drinking a gallon of water while doing cardio and watching it all sweat off.

kites is offline Junior Member
    Shit never mind. I had sex on it last night with a new girlfriend (her first time) and I was sweating like a dog, it was good sweaty sex.

Originally posted by kites
    Shit never mind. I had sex on it last night with a new girlfriend (her first time) and I was sweating like a dog, it was good sweaty sex.
    Make sure that you don't cum in her (mouth or anywhere else)

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by rampage76

Make sure that you don't cum in her (mouth or anywhere else)
    Why?

Originally posted by woodsy169

Why?
    Well, keeping in mind that DNP is a very toxic substance that is used in industrial dye, pesticide, and tnt, having trace elements of dnp shot into your gal's body is harmful.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by rampage76

Well, keeping in mind that DNP is a very toxic substance that is used in industrial dye, pesticide, and tnt, having trace elements of dnp shot into your gal's body is harmful.
    Page yoor fuckin nuts bro....hope it is going good for you....drop me a PM sometime.....Take care dawg!

Thread Information