Big&Cut is offline New Member

Sus kicking my ass

Man sustonan hurts in the injection site like nothing else. My friend injected it in his triceps and he was in severe pain for 2-3 days. So I have been injecting it in my butt, and man this stuff hurts. There is no real pain for about 2 to 3 hours, but then the pain attacks severely and its there for a few days. Is there any way to reduce the pain? Can I mix it with deca to reduce the pain?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes.

Next time, if you can - get some cleaner gear. Make your own muti-ester testosterone for example. Most Testosterone Enanthates are good but Propinate has many uncomfortable brands. But I can tell you that British Ferring Verimone is almost painless - even when taken alone. So next time you could load a syringe with 100mg Propinate and 100mg Enanthate and inject EOD (I have no idea you personal comfort level on Test use - I just threw those dosages out as an example)...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    you can mix it with just about any other aas other than suspension. anything to dilute it a little.
    or, like warrior said, you can do your own mix altogether.

peace bb79

Big&Cut is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. The search helped a little, but mixing with deca has not realy help that much in the few cases listed. Infact it spread the sh*t to a larger area. I'll just tough it out for now.

billrg is offline Junior Member
    I hear alot about the sust injection being painfull. I have done it plenty of times and it dont hurt me it a little sore but thats about it and it is mostly when I'am asleep. But we all differ

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    never hurt me either and ive shot 96 cc's of it through out 3 cycles using it....only one that hurt was my first shot i ever did..i never did another ass shot after that...i hate ass shot's those hurt...Madmax..

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I shoot Sust in the ass.................NO PAIN 4 me ,the site is a little tender for a few minutes but other than that it didnt bother me at all.

Everyones different though.

nixonc is offline Junior Member
    it does not seem to hurt me...... well last night i think i hit a nerve in my quad that stung a bit..........a bit of a dead leg today can't wait for the next one..........

L Hill is offline New Member
    Only one that ever hurt for me was the first one - no probs after that

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    I take sus in my quads. The first hurt like hell, but the rest just made my quad a little sore for about 2 days.

Decoder is offline Banned
    cry me a river !

crazy man is offline Banned
    lol

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Run the filled syringe under warm water (upside down - or before you change the needle) for a minute to thin it out. Also, remember that your body temperature is a lot higher than the temperature of the sust (room temperature), so closing the temperature gap can reduce the shock to the muscle IMO.

muscles on lay away is offline New Member
    let me know if u find a way to make it not hurt i am about to start that stuff.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Decoder
    cry me a river !

isnt that a song

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I guess it really depends on the kinda sustanon you have. I have PVL and this shit is painless!!! I mean you don't feel ANYTHING when you inject it...almost too good to be true.

But, next time you pick up that vial/amp of sustanon, you STARE that sustanon in the glass and say "Look, i've had enough of your attitude, go in fast and go in smooth!" If you are lucky he might just listen.

Or...the easier way, yes, mix it with some Deca to help the pain.

Thread Information