Gym_Freak is offline New Member

Question thinking about test 400 & dianabol.....

people im just wondering can you take test 400 and dianabol together or is there no point in that cycle?
    my stats:
    21 years old.
    95kg.
    training for nearly 3 years.
    strict diet.
    16% bf
    im a good size but wanting to put more muscle on whilst keeping ripped
    any ideas people.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    that is a pretty simple cycle. Alot of people's first cycle usually consist of test only to see how thier body will react to the compound. Although I do see alot of people choosing to run dbol with their first cycle.

lift2win is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt say that 16%bf is exactly ripped

maybe not to you fella but it looks good on me tho. im at a good size and that but thinking of doing a cycle. yeah i know most people do test and dbol together AcePowerZ but thats with test en can u run it with test 400 though and if so how much you shoot a week cheers

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    That is a perfectly acceptable cycle, but 21 is too young. Hope you like having a limp dick for the rest of your life.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    too young to cycle...go to the diet section and read up on a real cutting diet

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    I second you being too young.

What is your cycle experience?

i done a 4 week course of dianabol with 12 weeks of test in the start of 2009.
    then 12 weeks of test again on its own in july 2009.
    thats all my cycle experience cheers for the adive tho will check out the diet section too appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_Freak View Post
    i done a 4 week course of dianabol with 12 weeks of test in the start of 2009.
    then 12 weeks of test again on its own in july 2009.
    thats all my cycle experience cheers for the adive tho will check out the diet section too appreciate it
    Whoa, two cycles and you're only 21? Sounds to me like your too anxious and impatient to do things the right way. Your bf% is too high. You should focus more on diet and getting your basics lined out before jumping into yet another cycle. Not an ideal candidate if you ask me...especially for Test400.

22 next month mate. ive been training since i was 17 but went proparly 19. ok cheers mate. when i do aventurally go on a cycle what would you suggest taking for a cycle if you dont mind mate? i know test 400 is a strong compound i was just wondering if you could stack it with dianabol as ive got a few mates taking it and just got me thinking about it and thinking about doing it.

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry to be frank, but this is just too stupid. Three cycles by 22? Just dumb.

Wish you would listen to everyone who tells you this is a dumbass idea. We're only looking out for you. Real life has real consequences, and each time you put these drugs in your body, there is a very real risk you are fvcking yourself up permanently at your age.

i understand what you lot are saying im going to go straight. i am listening to what people say i just just finding out for if i do do a cycle but not till a few years tho mate appreciate what u are saying cheers m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym_Freak View Post
    22 next month mate. ive been training since i was 17 but went proparly 19. ok cheers mate. when i do aventurally go on a cycle what would you suggest taking for a cycle if you dont mind mate? i know test 400 is a strong compound i was just wondering if you could stack it with dianabol as ive got a few mates taking it and just got me thinking about it and thinking about doing it.
    What does the bold mean?

What's your knowledge on post cycle therapy (pct)?

Have you done a pct since your last cycle?

Thread Information