stangnjuice is offline Associate Member

letro entire cycle

just seeing if anyone runs letro at alow dose.25 ed to control estrogen side effects during there entire cycle and if so does it seem to affect your gains it seems i am very prone to gyno and body responds very well to letro thanks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stangnjuice View Post
    just seeing if anyone runs letro at alow dose.25 ed to control estrogen side effects during there entire cycle and if so does it seem to affect your gains it seems i am very prone to gyno and body responds very well to letro thanks
    no, letro, even at that low of a dose, eliminates around 98% of your bodies estrogen, and you need estrogen to build muscle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no, letro, even at that low of a dose, eliminates around 98% of your bodies estrogen, and you need estrogen to build muscle
    Agreed, letro is to powerful while on cycle it will wipe your estrogen clean out of your body which will have a negative effect on your muscle buidling, its all about balance.

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    So what if I was to take some letro when I began to get all bloated out around 6 weeks or more into a cycle. Do I only take it for a couple of days and then I can stop?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    it seems i am very prone to gyno and body responds very well to letro thanks
    If you're extremely gyno prone letro may be your only option while on cycle. However, I would definitely try and lower that dosage. (IE) 0.25mg/eod while on cycle.

Have you ever had success with arimidex while on cycle? It's excellent at gyno prevention, and doesn't eliminate quite as much estrogen as letro.

For some sensitive users a simple nolva/a-dex combo helps completely prevent gyno from occuring..

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Busta sweat View Post
    So what if I was to take some letro when I began to get all bloated out around 6 weeks or more into a cycle. Do I only take it for a couple of days and then I can stop?
    start your own thread bro! You've been on the board long enough to know that! lol.

Don't take letro for bloat man. That's ridiculous. It should only be used in extreme cases, (for reversal, etc). If you're just worried about bloating mid-cycle then use an AI (arimidex ) starting week 5 - 12 (or whatever) @ 0.25/eod. This will significantly reduce water retention.

-VM

i did try arimedex but noticed no results in about ten days so i switched to letro and noticed great results in a couple days once all symptoms are gone i can jump back on arimedex at .50 eod

i did try arimedex but noticed no results in about ten days so i switched to letro and noticed great results in a couple days once all symptoms are gone i can jump back on arimedex at .50 eod
    Ok. So in the future stick to a-dex, and if gyno occurs use letro (which you will have on hand for emergencies.) 0.5mg/eod is a perfectly fine dosage. You may get better results w/ 0.25mg/ed so give that a try perhaps.

Problem solved.

-VM

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

The key with AI's is too not take too much,,just enough. With LETRO you can get by with EOD dosing. If your gyno prone,,most definitley use something.

thanks everyone very helpful

also now that i am going to switch back to arimedex do i have to worry about estro rebound

Thread Information