Thread: Fine/EQ/DECA??

interlokin is offline New Member

Fine/EQ/DECA??

My friend wants to run fina at 75mg/day and wants to know if it is a good or bad idea to run it with decat at 400mg/wk and Eq400mg/wk. I told him to run the fina witht he Eq and leave the deca for a lter cycle. But he seems to believe that runiing deca and eq at the same time is worth it. I need to get soem replies back to him.
    Thanks

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well fina and deca both cause progesterone gyno and no novladex is going to help that. I would not recommend that. I'd run the fina with some winny and test

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Id run the fina and eq and tell him to save the deca for later and tell him he still needs to get an anit-e for the fina

interlokin is offline New Member
    This is what i keep telling h9im bu he want to run the fina/deaca/Eq al at the same time.....

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    I've read that Eq, and deca go for the same receptors anyway so it would be pointless to put these two AS in the same cycle. Can anyone confirm this or am I thinking of something else?

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    I have also heard that deca and equi go for the same receptors. Although both steroids go for the same receptors, the main characteristics are similar such as both steroids exhibit a high protein synthesis property compared to other steroids. But mino rcharecteristics of both steroids differ which would cause someone to run both of them at the same time. for example euqi greatly increases the synthesis of red blood cells which leads to an awesome pump during lifting and feeling of being tight in and out of the gym, while deca is favored for many characteristics one of them being help with joint trouble during lifting due to its water retention which is also seen with many other steroids. So it is not totalaly stupid to run deca and equi together although the wisest choice would be to stack deca and equi with other steroids and to avoid running them together. THe purpose of stacking steroids is to use different steroids at the same time that exhibit different properties. For example a prime stack would be Deca, D-Bol, and Test. For many reasons this stack is favorable but mainly becaue the Deca exhibits protening synthesis to build the muslce at a much faster rate, the D-Bol gives the athlete the strength to move more wieght to intensly train the muscles, while the test greatly increases recooperation.
    Last edited by Maggs145; 01-21-2003 at 11:27 AM.

Thread Information