Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

Best way to avoid estrogen flood post cycle

I keep seeing everyone saying to use Aramosin instead of ADEX because you will have a flood of estrogen once you stop heading into PCT. Wouldn't a protocol of:
    150/40 150/40 100/20 100/20 clomid and nolva (four weeks) be enough to keep the estrogen rush down? Or would you be better off running a low dose of nolva for a few more weeks after normal PCT??
    I ask this because I just had my gyno surgery on monday and the last thing I want to go through is this crap again, my vials are staring at me just asking to be poked! I have ADEX, proviron , and nolva I will be using from here on out to be extra safe but I am worried about this estrogen rebound effect everyone is talking about.
    I already have the ADEX and even if I could get a hold of some aramosin it would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You wont get a flood of estrogen back because of low aromotase (low endogenous testosterone levels ). That would be a worry if you were to stop Arimidex and remain on cycle.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    So as long as I stop the ADEX on the day I start standard PCT I should not have any "rebound" estrogen problems right?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You wont get a flood of estrogen back because of low aromotase (low endogenous testosterone levels). That would be a worry if you were to stop Arimidex and remain on cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped Mass View Post
    So as long as I stop the ADEX on the day I start standard PCT I should not have any "rebound" estrogen problems right?
    Yes.

Stop it a few days proir to PCT IMHO.

Thread Information