Thread: heart problems

teampain is offline Junior Member

heart problems

I am 25 yrs old and have a mild heart murmor. I have done 3-4 cycle and am about to start my fifth one. Does anyone here have any heart problems and are still taking roids. just woundering. has any ever had a doctor tell them they need to stop.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    buddy of mine is fairly old, probably around 35-40, bout 6'3" 300lbs, roughly...anyways, the point, hes a roid dealer in this area, and back in the day used to take 10 amps of sust weekly, so without using your fingers thats rougly 2.5g test weekly, when he walks up stairs, does a heavy set, picks up his daughter to play, he is out of breath almost immediately, so he went to the docters to get checked up and they said his heart is nearly as big as his head, needless to say he has an irregular heart beat now, and they are giving him blood thinners and all other stuff to help his heart (atrophy i guess), point being this stuff can affect your heart and isn't mentioned very often because its usually a long term side affect...

NoLimits is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    buddy of mine is fairly old, probably around 35-40,

F### You!...
    I am 40. So you saying I am old?

Anyway, I too have had a heart murmur since I was a kid. I also have heart problems in my family history. You are right to be concerned with this matter. What I do is keep really close tabs on my blood pressure and make sure I go to the doctor often (he knows my family history and my lifestyle).
    Last edited by NoLimits; 01-22-2003 at 01:12 PM.

hey i am going to the doctor. What i have is called Aortic Stenoses. It has something to so with the valves. I have take 3 or 4 cycles before with no problems i don't know why I got so scared now.

not saying your old bro, only as old as you feel, (and look, hahah), j/k, anyways, i didn't mean it as an insult, just a marker...

bigg73 is offline New Member
    My dad has the same problem.Aortic Stenoses,it is where the valve in your heart doesn't open the whole way.It's a faulty valve.What the docter told him is the heart has to work harder to pump the blood out,which it turn makes the heart grows like a muscle.He is 54 and has to have it replaced on monday.

i wounder what the effect off it is with steroids .

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Team..PM me so we can discuss your condition at length. We need to get you lined out before you even consider any compounds being pushed into your system. We don't want you looking all buff 10 seconds before you suffer heart failure.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Another "fairly old" member here.

I have cardiac arrhythmias (irregular beats). This is not uncommon. It is not dangerous. It is the underlying heart conditions that are of concern. If someone has them that means little. Why you have them is important. In my case it's not a sign of heart disease so really it's irrelevant.

I've only known one guy to find out he had a fairly serious heart ailment and he kept on juicing. Whatever happened to him I don't know - we lost touch.

You worry me team - are you looking for people with heart disease that are still juicing so you will feel better about juicing yourself? Is this research along the lines of what will happen to me if I keep juicing? I understand how you feel we all do that in some way or another but you know it really won't tell you anything - except give you false confidence - or scare the hell out of you - because how can you know that what did or didn't happen to someone else is or is not going to happen to you? Think about it.

Aortic stenosis is a condition where the main artery in your body - the aorta - is not opening up all the way and allowing blood to flow to your body like it should. It's alot like a clogged artery. Your heart will work much harder to pump blood through your body - especially under stress. You're more succeptable to ventricular hypertrophy (enlarged heart) as a result. You need to really watch your blood pressure and take ample time off between cycles (we all do).

lol, sensitive about ages are we? lord...i didn't mean it in negative or derogatory mannor, back to the piont at hand,the effects of steroids on heart tissue can be profound, the heart is obviously a muscle, and can grow like a muscle (again needless to say), ...

Thread Information