RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Oral only cycles (Newbies Read)

Steroids are not for everyone!!!!!!!

I have noticed a lot of new guys lately talking about oral only cycles. This is not something I would ever recommend. First of all 17aa steroids are harsh. Second of all they don't in most cases give you much more than water gains. To me the the gains kept when doing a oral only cycle isn't at all worth the stress they put on your body.

The most important reason in my mind not to do a oral only cycle is the fact that if you cannot overcome your fear of needles how dedicated are you really? This is not something that you can dive into half assed. This is a life style. There are many precautions and a ton of knowledge necessary to make this as safe as can be. It takes a lot of dedication and if your not willing to give it don't even start.

If you think I'm an ass for saying this ......Well too bad. Its my opinion and I'm posting it.
    Last edited by RON; 05-19-2003 at 11:03 PM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Big bump

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Totally agree! If youve done any real research, you should know just by that alone to SACK UP and stick yourself or leave it alone. One should have enough respect for himself and the sport to do it right or not at all.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO - testosterone propinate only would be better than Dbol only. Especially since Dbol only cycles need a higher dose than if it was stacked... like 40mg ED (which can become toxic from being 17 alkylated) - but I think propinate 50mg ED would be much better for new growth when used alone. But would require the dreaded NEEDLE - and ED or EOD for that matter

And to keep water gain to a mimimum - avoid the see food diets... eat clean and appropriatly.
    Last edited by Warrior; 01-22-2003 at 01:49 AM.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Bump. Needles should be the least of the worries with those fakes running around.

Aragorn

tt333 is offline Senior Member

Re: Steroids are not for everyone.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RON
    This is not something that you can dive into half assed. This is a life style.

Thats what I told one of my buddies today. You cant do this half assed.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    This is what I have been feeling all along. Don't half ass this it is a lifestyle not a get big quick scheme. I am not a dealer, but my freinds that know I am on stuff are always asking me to hook them up, they always want orals. They always say, "dude I can't handle the needle" I say well they you are not man enough to take steriods and lift heavy weight!! I never get them it.

Pain

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    This is not something that you can dive into half assed. This is a life style. There are many precautions and a ton of knowledge necessary to make this as safe as can be. It takes a lot of dedication and if your not willing to give it don't even start.
    YEAH!!! enough said.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Big Bump!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump, everyone should read this!

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Good post...another bump.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I agree totally that if you are scared jab yourself then you are not man enough to take up this game. However many athletes use only winstrol or anavar and make great improvements in their performance. So I think you can say that it is possible for a user to abstain from needles and still make some great progress.

dansteelman is offline Member
    bumpity bump!!!

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Iam about to start my first cycle and Ill be the first to admit that Iwanted to go only pills and of course with as little sides as possible however it blows my mind to see guys doing orals only they are worried about needles but dont give their liver a secound thougt ,crazy

big swoll is offline Member
    BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    When I was baby I cried when I got vaccinated.
    When I was a little boy I cried when I had blood test.
    When I was an older boy I skipped school on tetanus shot day.
    When I decided to use steroids I got over my fear and did it the right way.

Now I shake my head at these boneheads that crush beer cans on their heads but can't take a little injection.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to say very good post

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    When I was baby I cried when I got vaccinated.
    When I was a little boy I cried when I had blood test.
    When I was an older boy I skipped school on tetanus shot day.
    When I decided to use steroids I got over my fear and did it the right way.

Now I shake my head at these boneheads that crush beer cans on their heads but can't take a little injection.
    Hehe

Bumpity bump bump bump

king-scan is offline Junior Member
    nice post bro

numbers505 is offline New Member
    Great Post... Im still doing research and my initial thoughts were the same... orals. But just a little research has basically ruled this out. I totally agree with you all.... now its deciding what to start with, but that's another issue!

thegame01 is offline Member
    injections are nothing .Moskito bite hurts more.
    It's normal to a certain point to be scared . I was, but sheesh to take oral only cycle is crazy .Get over it and poke yourselves

BUMP
    GZ

RON
    As a lot of you guys know I did my whole first cycles with 18 ga pins. Now that took me getting up some balls before everyshot. 23ga is nothing. I hardly feel them.

RON

Re: 18 ga?!

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    christ! why didn't you just take a scalpel, cut deep into the muscle, and pour the shit in!

How bout a chainsaw?
    I was stupid and that was what was readily available at the time. All thigh injections too. Trust me nothing over a 22 ga gets near me now.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Gotta keep this post fresh in many minds...bump!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Originally posted by RON

If you think I'm an ass for saying this ......Well too bad. Its my opinion and I'm posting it.
    RON, I think your an ass!

Nino99GT is offline New Member

Originally posted by RON
    I have noticed a lot of new guys lately talking about oral only cycles. This is not something I would ever recommend. First of all 17aa steroids are harsh. Second of all they don't in most cases give you much more than water gains. To me the the gains kept when doing a oral only cycle isn't at all worth the stress they put on your body.

The most important reason in my mind not to do a oral only cycle is the fact that if you cannot overcome your fear of needles how dedicated are you really? This is not something that you can dive into half assed. This is a life style. There are many precautions and a ton of knowledge necessary to make this as safe as can be. It takes a lot of dedication and if your not willing to give it don't even start.

Thanks for the advice. Bump

RON

Re: Re: Steroids are not for everyone.

Originally posted by G Child

RON, I think your an ass!
    Coming from you I'll take that as a complement

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Good post I wouldnt recomend oral only unless a women was willing to give me oral lol then I would take it lol

Bump for post.........wrstlr69sdnl

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    As a newbie I was TERRIFIED of the idea about sticking a needle inside me! I would usually get nervous when seeing needles or seeing needles go inside the skin!

However, I knew that to become a true serious user of roids, and to become a dedicated person with the body building, there is NO WAY you can get away with NOT doing injectables. Pills are great, but only with their liquid friends.

IT IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK GUYS!!! Newbies are usually scared, but it's NOT the pain or anything like that that bothers people, it's usually JUST the idea and the sight of it! It's very easy to get over it. Just do it once or twice, and believe me, you'll actually be LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

However, for those who have an actual phobia about needles, then that's a different story.

sdemarco89 is offline New Member
    What if I don't have the time-frame available for injectables. What if the steroids can only be in my system a couple of weeks after discontinued use? If I am only going to do one cycle, would an oral only cycle really be that bad???????

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by sdemarco89
    What if I don't have the time-frame available for injectables. What if the steroids can only be in my system a couple of weeks after discontinued use? If I am only going to do one cycle, would an oral only cycle really be that bad???????
    Do the research on half-lifes. Also, why bother doing just one cycle? To me juice is a lifestyle change. If you wanna get big don't plan on one cycle making miraculous changes on your physique.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I think that the people the say "how is an all oral cycle" or "how much dbol should I use with my anadrol ". Need to go to some other web site and read about pro hormones and stack that with some knowledge!
    I talked to a guy that was like yeah but needles ... that's scary! I'm like ok well not knowing the F* you're getting your self into with orals is worse! I'd rather jab my self with a pin, get GOOD results and do it right, that screw my liver up! I think people believe it's not really doing a cycle if it's an oral. .......SHUT UP LIFT, DO IT RIGHT AND JAB YOUR SELF! IT'S NOT A FREAKING DILL YOUR STICKING IN YOUR ASS!

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    I finished my first cycle end of December..... 8 weeks of DBOL DECA and PROP, and before my cycle, I was thinking of doing a DBOL only cycle, cuz i didnt want to shoot, but then I am like wtf lets do it
    started cycle with 23g 3/4" needle and it all went fine, 1" would be better for deeper penetration. but yeah, once you do it, the sweet pain is what u look for every week(once twice or three times)
    and its all worth it, even though your ass wont allow you to sit or stand up from ur seat or get in and out of your car without pain..
    its all good

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    My first and only cycle up to this point was about 6 months ago...i'm soon to start my second of Fina/Winny..

At any rate...for me the biggest fear was infection and simply DOING it WRONG...

I read up and all of that, and looked at pics..and I must say, for your first shot, HIT YOUR ASS...it's the easiest...then you will be comfortable giving yourself a shot and you can move on to spot injections.

Also, Have a friend there to watch you. Just incase you pass out or whatever...you dont wanna fall on that needle.

I'm not scared of needles by any means. but I did notice my anxious nature rearing up when i went to give myself a shot.. See i like the gore and all that shit and have never had a problem giving myself a shot..

but a tip...Dont sit there and watch yourself putting the juice in. Once the needles in, look away and just slowly inject. Also, DONT TAKE 5 minutes to inject thinking it makes it NOT hurt. It just stresses you out thinking about keeping your quad relaxed...LOL

All in all, it's a must, you have to inject to grow. Poke yaself one time, and you'll do it a second, I PROMISE

Lata

K

RON
    BUMP cause this issue is coming up a lot in the past few days

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    wanted to bump this again....it's a great read for newbies and for all in general!

Thread Information