lwgy is offline Junior Member

Deca for muscle strains?

ive been lifting for about 4 years on and off. the reason its been on and off is because of injuries. every few months i will either tear or pull something in my chest. im planning my first cycle and im still unsure on what to use. is there an AS that might give me less chance of straining a muscle while on? Deca ? dbol ?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i dont think so, if your tearing something all the time maybe you should consult your doctor and find out why?? or maybe get with a pt and find out why?? Injuries do occur more frquently with heavier training but I guess I am interpreting your statement as if your very prone to injuries.

Your a walking calamity!! just kidding bro!!! sorry back to serious now!

it is kind of saying I am a bad driver and every few months i get into a accident, but i am getting ready to buy a new car . Is there any car out there that will make me less prone to get in a accident.
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-22-2003 at 12:10 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, when your on youll be lifting heavier. which in your case may not be such a great idea bro. Deca is good for joint pain but im not sure about muscle strains. I know there has been a thread or two about people using AAS to help heal faster. But i cant, in good conscience, tell you that you wont hurt yourself using AAS.

my two cents
    peace

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    deca will not help u it only helps with joint pains .go see a doc ,or get some GH!

Jackman is offline Banned
    I know deca helps with joint pains..... my left joint on my shoulder (wich i think is joint) always hurts after i do chest and it cracks will deca help this? if so does it stop helping after the cycle is ova?

still growin is offline Member
    Deca causes fluid to be retained in joints, therefore relieving SOME JOINT pain. It has nothing to do with muscle. If anything, aas will cause you to lift heavier, and aggrevate your injury even more. Sounds like you have a cronic injury that you won't let heal, and keep aggravating it. You need time off to heal, then SLOWLY work up in weight. Never work through pain! It doesn't make you tough, it makes you dumb, and injured!

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    my form is solid. i been to sports docs and personal trainers and they have no idea whats going on. the pain is unusual. i can put pressure on all of my chest muscles without feeling the pain. i feel the pain while simply standing or lying down. its more of a nagging pain rather than a shooting pain. the pain usually comes 1-2 days after a workout. i feel fine while and immediately after lifting.

i was hoping that the additional water might make the muscle less prone to tear or be strained. i guess not. thanks for the imput bros.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Dont get me wrong or ne thing but isnt your muscles suposed to have pain after you work em out hehe

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Jackman
    Dont get me wrong or ne thing but isnt your muscles suposed to have pain after you work em out hehe
    not necessarily!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

still growin is offline Member
    After a good chest day, usually two days after, i feel a little sore. Nothing I would call pain, but I know I did chest a few days ago. If it is more than that, and docs and trainers couldn't figure it out, I don't think I can help either bro. Good luck

Thread Information