Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    steelydave11 is offline Junior Member

Oral Dbol & oral Anavar cycle help please

To start off, I refuse to inject. Its oral only for me. Im a fairly advanced bodybuilder, 39 yrs old, 14 percent BF, 5'11", 220 lbs. Ive been using oral SUS500 (real Trenbolone once converted) but Ive run out and Im gonna start using Dbol tablets and Anavar tablets. I need someone to give me a full detailed cycle including any off time and PCT info for this combination. Your help is greatly appreciated. Also, any opinion whether Dbol is really better than A50 or vice versa?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    do not use dbol use tbol if anything and it will go nicely with your anavar .
    Day 1-18: Clomid @ 100 mgs
    Day 1-18: Nolva @ 40 mgs
    Day 18-36: Clomid @ 50 mgs
    Day 18-36: Nolva @ 20 mgs

Sorry, I dont understand. What exact dosage should I take of each per day, per wk? And for how many weeks? Then how many weeks of PCT? Finally, how many weeks taking nothing before restarting the process? Thanks.

hahaha bro nm do some research this is your body and you only get one. Learn some stuff man before you start putting things in your body you know nothing about.

If you have nothing to contribute, dont contribute. Save your idiotic comments. Research IS asking questions.

you want me to spoon feed you literally everything, i apologize for even giving you the first info i did, I though you had some knowledge or i wouldn't of said anything at all.

you are just all over the place you have done no research.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    hahaha bro nm do some research this is your body and you only get one. Learn some stuff man before you start putting things in your body you know nothing about.
    this...dbol and var cycle is just random and not thought out IMO

Unbelievable. Nobody can answer a question. All you guys do on these forums is tell everybody they dont know what theyre doing. NO KIDDING! Thats why Im asking the question. I want the mass from Dbol but the cutting of Anavar . How can I get these two to work together? Or is there a similar combo that works together?

Quote Originally Posted by steelydave11 View Post
    Unbelievable. Nobody can answer a question. All you guys do on these forums is tell everybody they dont know what theyre doing. NO KIDDING! Thats why Im asking the question. I want the mass from Dbol but the cutting of Anavar. How can I get these two to work together? Or is there a similar combo that works together?
    ok, the "mass" you get from dbol is mostly water although dbol is good for bulking...to gain "mass" you need to have a good bulking diet, to get "cut" you need to have a good cutting diet and do cardio....you CANT be like hmm well i want to gain some mass so il take some dbol and i want to get cut so il take some anavar ...sorry bud doesnt work that way, please learn more about how to diet before using steroids

Why Test for a First Cycle
    Written by jimmyinkedup
    contributed by jimmyinkedup
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...59&postcount=5

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Written by Phate
    Test beginner cycle info

Diet
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

Ok, so lets say YOU were gonna do this cycle. What exactly would you do on a daily basis and for how many weeks? My diet is a work of perfection by the way. I never thought diet didnt play into it.

what are your goals? and if i give you advice dont bitch about it k, we are trying to help you man.

Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?

Im 39, 5'11", 220 lbs, 14% bf, one year cycling with sus500 and anavar (great results too). Pct with Nolvadex only. 3 years bodybuilding specifically, 5 years weight training overall. Diet is roughly 3000 calories a day, almost entirely proteins, very little carbs. Huge amount of supplementation for balance.

what about this fina usage you mentioned and what are you goals.

SUS500 is the fina. When its converted by the liver, it becomes real Trenbolone . My goal (and yes, this will sound childish) is to have a Lou Ferrigno type body. I want to be huge and cut, but not freakish. I always thought he had one of the greatest bodies because he was monstrous but NOT freakish like Jay Cutler, who i dont think looks human honestly. Any thoughts on a plan here? Thanks.

no the sus500 is some PH, and doesnt convert to real tren ...i think it has tren extreme but thats not real tren

this is frustrating...someone else can have a shot at this one.

wrong, sus500 is a pro steroid , not a ph (theres a distinct difference). And yes, it converts to actual Trenbolone according to the FDA and DEA which is why it has now been banned in the US. Come on guys, I gave you all my info. Can you give me a plan for Dbol and Anavar ?

wrong, sus500 is a pro steroid, not a ph (theres a distinct difference). And yes, it converts to actual Trenbolone according to the FDA and DEA which is why it has now been banned in the US. Come on guys, I gave you all my info. Can you give me a plan for Dbol and Anavar?
    PH/DS...samething the point that it was legal...stuff is harsh stuff and shouldent be taken lightly by any means but sorry to burst your bubble but it doesnt convert to real tren ..they were talking about tren extreme

you neeed to run pct bro asap.

no, it converts to Trenbolone . It is documented. The conversion by the liver alters the SUS by one molecule resulting in ACTUAL Trenbolone. I never even heard of Tren extreme. If you doubt this you can find it at the FDA's site. Anyway, thats not why Im here. Can you guys offer me a plan?

any how who cares you need to start pct man. you can buy these supplies you need from the add at the top right hand corner of you screen. Good luck.

FDA SUS500 document:

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione.....aggrevation of gynecomastia . This is a progestin (it converts to trenbolone ). Expect tren -like sides.

This molecule is literally the
    starting material for trenbolone and is two quick easy steps away. The only
    reason trenbolone is made is to make this base molecule more bioactive,the
    double bond and the alcohol addition make this base molecuel more effective.
    Esta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is still very bioactive in its self and will bind
    to the same receptor cites as Trenbolone. However, passage through the liver results in actual conversion to Trenbolone as we know it.

no, it converts to Trenbolone. It is documented. The conversion by the liver alters the SUS by one molecule resulting in ACTUAL Trenbolone. I never even heard of Tren extreme. If you doubt this you can find it at the FDA's site. Anyway, thats not why Im here. Can you guys offer me a plan?
    tren extreme has a SIMILAR chemical structure as real Tren but its not the same...they were talking about tren extreme...trust me and if you know anything about chemistry, what looks similar on paper doesnt always mean they are similar in real life

since you believe so much our government says you should think steroids are the worst thing on the face of the earth and will kill you....why do you want to run dbol /var

and as far as your question about how i would run dbol/var only...I wouldn't, i would never run that cycle, i doubt anyone on here would...

Ok thats fair. Well, knowing Im looking for a mass/cutting combo, what would you do? And look at the FDA info above. It is real Trenbolone .

lolllll i would run pct man you dont get it you shut yourself down. RUN PCT.

Why would I run PCT if Im not currently doing a cycle? Give me a cycle and I'll do the pCT after.

zzzzzzzzzz

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    how far are you into your cycle?

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    If you want a body like Lou Ferrigno like you said stop being a ***** and inject some test !!

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    zzzzzzzzzz
    lol i respect your patience man

Prohormones
    My Prohormone Review

check that out
    My Prohormone Review
    Lately there has been several questions about which PHs actually work and which plain suck. I have a lot of expierence with PHs because I was afraid to use the needle at first (probably not the only one).

Legit Superdrol Clones: M-Drol by CEL, Methyl-Vol by EST, S-Drol by Fastaction.

* I gained about 12-15 lbs on them and got a decent amount of strength. I used 30 mg ED for 4 weeks. My personal favorite clone is the Methyl-Vol by EST because it has some additional Nitric Oxide boost and it gave me crazy veins. These are generally used in bulking, but will also harden your muscles up. Superdrol NG is a bunch of junk and should not be used by anyone.

Legit Halodrol Clones: H-Drol by CEL, H-Drol by Fastaction.

* Not nearly as potent or powerful as Superdrol but did give decent gains. Strength did not go up that much but I had a much harder look to me. This would be a good choice for cutting and also a good choice for a first PH cycle. generally use between 50-75mg ED for 4 weeks.

Spawn by Myogenix: Epistane/Tren combination This is the only PH I could see myself using again. Gained a solid 15 lbs and the body fat went up very little. Strength went through the fcking roof. I got better strength gains off of Spawn then when I ran Test/Dianabol . This is the closest anyone is going to get without touching real AAS. It is really once kick ass OTC steroid .

Mass Tabs: I am undecided on this one. Gained a good amount of weight but it seemed like it was wet. I only used 1 capsule a day, which may be the reason for why I'm not a huge fan. My theory is, why not just use Spawn instead of this?

3-AD/Trenadrol Stack: Biggest mistake of my life using this bs. My sex drive was shot, didn't gain any weight, strength went up very little, and the acne was outrageous. Stay away from these two.

* All of the above PH require a SERM for PCT such as Nolvadex or Clomid. Novedex XT, 6-oxo, and the other OTC junk is not going to be sufficent to run with any of these. Personally, I would take Milk Thistle with all of the products mentioned above to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps!

yours will fall under this category ph are not to be taken lightly bro.

Im off cycle right now. Ive been cycling for a year. Im gonna stop the SUS500 (which is real Trenbolone ) and want to switch to what I said above....a Dbol , Anavar or other serious mass/cutting stack. Nobody wants to just give me a straight answer on a detailed cycle. Can you help? Thanks.

Im off cycle right now. Ive been cycling for a year. Im gonna stop the SUS500 (which is real Trenbolone) and want to switch to what I said above....a Dbol, Anavar or other serious mass/cutting stack. Nobody wants to just give me a straight answer on a detailed cycle. Can you help? Thanks.
    Don't do an oral only cycle.

Dbol 40mg weeks 1-4 (optional)
    Test E or C 500mg weeks 1-12

Im off cycle right now. Ive been cycling for a year. Im gonna stop the SUS500 (which is real Trenbolone ) and want to switch to what I said above....a Dbol , Anavar or other serious mass/cutting stack. Nobody wants to just give me a straight answer on a detailed cycle.Can you help? Thanks.

YOU HAVE BEEN ON AN ORAL CYCLE FOR A YEAR?!?!

how have we not been giving you a straight answer?! that cycle BLOWS!!! DONT RUN IT!!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    tren extreme has a SIMILAR chemical structure as real Tren but its not the same...they were talking about tren extreme...trust me and if you know anything about chemistry, what looks similar on paper doesnt always mean they are similar in real life

since you believe so much our government says you should think steroids are the worst thing on the face of the earth and will kill you....why do you want to run dbol /var

and as far as your question about how i would run dbol/var only...I wouldn't, i would never run that cycle, i doubt anyone on here would...
    this is correct. Tren extreme and the chemical that people like to think converts to tren in Sus 500 is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. It converts dienolone which IS a progestin and a steroid

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Im off cycle right now. Ive been cycling for a year. Im gonna stop the SUS500 (which is real Trenbolone) and want to switch to what I said above....a Dbol, Anavar or other serious mass/cutting stack. Nobody wants to just give me a straight answer on a detailed cycle. Can you help? Thanks.
    So are you on or not? this is confusing

Have you truly been on a oral cycle for a year and plan to switch steroids .

And would you like me to break the chemical down further to show you where you are being duped. The FDA is running with that and is wrong. Its a steroid . But not tren and does not have near the activity of it

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    this is correct. Tren extreme and the chemical that people like to think converts to tren in Sus 500 is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. It converts dienolone which IS a progestin and a steroid
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    So are you on or not? this is confusing

Have you truly been on a oral cycle for a year and plan to switch steroids .

And would you like me to break the chemical down further to show you where you are being duped. The FDA is running with that and is wrong. Its a steroid. But not tren and does not have near the activity of it
    thanks for taking over reed

How about this question since Im getting nowhere fast. What is the reason you should not use HCG while on PCT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information