Eddie is offline New Member

test is it making me taller?

my boy and i are on some test enath and were both 21 and people are telling us that we are getting taller all the time and i actually think i am have u guys notice any height difference?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of this before. Bump for anyone with some hard knowledge on the subject.

Pain

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, I don't think it is the Test, why would Lee Priest still be so short. JK hehehe.

Pain

dansteelman is offline Member
    Nope, wont happen unless you aren't finished growing. Once your growing plates are closed, they are CLOSED.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Test aromatises into estrogen, estrogen causes closure of the growth plates. So, I don't see how test would cause a growth in height. If anything your growth plates aren't closed yet and that is what you can attribute the height increase to.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It is true that steroid abuse can close the epithelial plates. As I recall, doctors have been known to give steroids to adolescents for HEIGHT growth purposes. However, these are at low enough doses, so as not to close the epithelial plates in your long bones. So is it possible? Yes, doctors have done this. Is it what you are experiencing? I don't know. Taking steroids without medical supervision or proper knowledge is more likely to result in stunted growth than increased growth.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    It is true that steroid abuse can close the epithelial plates. As I recall, doctors have been known to give steroids to adolescents for HEIGHT growth purposes. However, these are at low enough doses, so as not to close the epithelial plates in your long bones. So is it possible? Yes, doctors have done this. Is it what you are experiencing? I don't know. Taking steroids without medical supervision or proper knowledge is more likely to result in stunted growth than increased growth.
    I've never seen doctor's prescribe test for height growth in children. Only anavar and HGH.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I agree with nj on this one. I can find no evidence of doctors prescribing test to encourage growth in adolescents. Sounds very unlikely.

Perhaps because you are training hard and improving your strength you have better posture (better back muscles perhaps)?

I'm 6'2" and used to stoop down quite a bit cause I was almost embarrassed about my height as a young man. I started training, became more confident, improved my posture, and now i stand tall and proud!
    Last edited by FedSki; 01-24-2003 at 06:52 AM.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i agree as well, ive read and even talked about this in my anatomy class that doctors only gave GH's to midgets to help them grow.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by FedSki
    I'm 6'2" and used to stoop down quite a bit cause I was almost embarrassed about my height as a young man. I started training, became more confident, improved my posture, and now i stand tall and proud!
    Sounds like a possibility for Eddie.

Eddie is offline New Member
    thanks for your replies everyone i knew test was going to close my growth plates and anavar was the only steriod to increase height in children but i was thinking on what fedski said my back is gettng wider and just bigger in general so im thinking that could be it i have been hitting back hard lately its my favorite muscle to train

dansteelman is offline Member
    eddie, would it be safe to assume you are a teen seeing as how your plates aren't closed?

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend that was going to be shaqs height (2m20) and was given test to close the plates.
    I doubt its that bro.

Thread Information