Thrower74 is offline Member

Exclamation Need Some Help With Drug Testing Question

I just had four guys come and see me who are being tested tomorrow by the NCAA. They are football guys. They are all using AAS except one. I need to know if there is anything I can recomend they do to try an help them pass. Here is the run down:

Guy 1: Has been off d-bol for three weeks but was using clomid up until yesterday.

Guy 2: Took his last tab of drol about 8 days ago.

Guy 3: Took his last shot os sust 1 week ago. ( He is very high risk )

Guy 4: Has been using hydroxy cut up until yesterday.

All these will give them a 1 year suspention if they test positive. If anyone can help with tis it would be greatly appreciated. I think a couple of these boys are fucked. Thanks for any help.

TH74

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    guy 3 is fucked ,clomid is not a aas,hydroxycut ????(thats a overthe countre supp wtf ?)theotehr guys are ok

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Big N, Hydro is OTC, but I think it might be on the NCAA ban list (rip fuel, all those things). I could be wrong on this.

I say all 4 guys are fucked.

Guy 3 is dead for sure, 2 probably so, 3 maybe a little lesser chance (but I think still fucked)

Any ephedra product = a 1 year suspension in the NCAA. Bump for more info.

big swoll is offline Member
    they probabally all fucked....i play in the NCAA so i am familar with the rules....however, i read something a while back by a guy that used to work for the ncaa and he had somethign to say....he said that not everybody they test is for AS....they pick and choose what to test for....so a linebacker or lineman might get tested for the juice, but if one of them is a db or a reciever they might only get tested for weed and street drugs...but all of them might get tested....its at the discression of the NCAA...that would probabally the the only thing that could save them...i got tested a while back just for my school (i passed by the way) and one of the best things i heard came from Aragorn....i didn't really want to hear it at the time, but he told me that if i was doing something that i shouldn't have been doing, and i knew that...then i should take my punishment like a man....and ur buddies should too....they havent been very smart to use shit while they're in season....espicially dbol ...i hope that guys a lineman....because if he wasn't it sounds like he didn't do his research....i dont see many qb's doing a dbol only cycle....but if i were a betting man i'd say they're fucked....and for future reference for anybody you can go to www.ncaa.org and from there you can find the drug testing policy....post again in a few weeks im interesting in seeing how they do (if i dont hear about them on ESPN first)....thats my 2 cents

Thanks for the info guys. Bigswole, they were 3 lineman and one linebacker. The guy that took the sustanon up until last week pretty much realizes that he is fucked. He is just hoping that they don't test his sample for AAS. I will post the results when I hear how they turned out.

Decoder is offline Banned
    1-3 is fucked
    #4 is the only one with a chance.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    They might as well go back on because they are going to be banned for the next year.

guy #4 is an idiot IMO. With all the ephedra free products out there now. Not to mention the fact that he overpaid for buying MuscleTech products.

D

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thrower,

No offense intended, but I hope you are more intelligent than your friends. Why in the world would they be doping while in season? Yes, these compounds make you faster, stronger, more aggressive, blah..blah..blah.., But they don't do you any good while your sitting at home in oyur apartment watching the game on television because you got popped for being stupid.

I hope they take it like men. They were stupid and arrogant. And the who was taking the Hydroxycut should be kicked in the balls!! You may want to clue him in on the products out (Many of them) that are ephedra free. If he pops, tell him that he should tell the drug committee that he is a regular drinker af a product made by Mt. Dew called "Amp". It has ephedra in it and maybe he can get the "I'm a clueless rock" plea to get him off. I doubt it!!

A doc in my practice use to work as a Med consultant for the NCAA and he just told me that the drug policy is like a lottery. They have to make it random as to the test and to the person so there are no cases of claimed profiling or discrimination. It's basically like when you are coming from Mexico with a trunk full..Either your number is up or you skate on through because it's all a numbers game!! I hope they learn something from this!!

Forecon, thanks for the input. First off these guys were not good buddies of mine, they are football players from the university that I train at. They came to me with questions because they know that as an elite athlete that I am always subject to testing by various agencies and may have some info for them. Believe me I was the first one to point out how foolish they were to use while in season and these guys will take their punishment like men when/ if it comes. I just hope this serves as a lesson for the others on the team.

I found out today that guy number 3 failed his drug test and is suspended by the NCAA. bad news for him, he will loose his ride for this one...

Thread Information