racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

sus/deca cycle dosage ?'s

Hello guys, ts me again
    I'm plannng on doing my 3rd cycle. my first cycle was on 4/02 of equipoise 200mg week for 12 weeks, my second was deca /enanthate , 300deca/w & 250enanthate/w& 150mg winny/w- 10weeks....my weight when i started was 185, i now weight 195lbs, ( i did use the clomid post cycle)i'm stronger and look bigger than before...however i want to make this REAL cycle one i can really make some good gains on. this is how i think i wanna do it, you guys give me some feed back and let me know what you think, tks so much.
    sust 500mg/w 1-10
    deca 600mg/w 1-10
    with proviron
    clomid
    novaldex
    arimidex
    ...should i through somehting more in there? also if my real 3rd cycle are doses ok? seems to me like yes, and i dedicate alot to reading on all that i have thought of doing...however the more experienced people please edvise on such...

XT DSM is offline New Member
    I would not run Deca at more dosage than Sust. try to run Deca at 400 a week, and run the sust EOD at a total of 750 a week.

good luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, thats good advice, 400/750 sounds realy nice, after you take ester weight into account thats probably around a gram of test weekly, nice...and you shouldn't have any deca dick with the sust...best of luck

really? 750 sus , well this is my 3rd cycle isn't that a lil too much sus? and deca 400mg week, ok cool...i see...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, forgot bout that, 500 would be suitable...750 is nice but on a 3rd cycle you really dont need that much, i think you'll do just fine with 500mg/week, good luck!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stick with the 500.

Jumping from 250 Enan per week (last cycle) to 750 Sust per week is to much.

D

ok so 400mg per week of deca and 500mg of sus per week, got it, sounds better. my research gave me an idea that 750 mg of sus would be too much for a novise like myself...also, could i kick this cycle off with d-bol? i've got 100 50mg tabs on hand
    Now another question, this is what i've got. let me know if you guys think i'm safe. i might me a lil short on the proviron ...
    100 d-bol tabs 50mg each
    sus 250 20 amps
    deca 300mg/ml 2 bottles
    24 clomid 50mg each
    40 proviron 20mg each
    60 arimidex .25mg each
    60 novaldex 20mg each

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you might think about buying a bottle of prop to maximize the prop in the sust...that way your not taking 750 you'd be taking 500mg sust and 50mg prop every week. i agree don't take more deca then test..or you could take the five amps and use 1/2 an amp extra per week..just a thought...then you'd be getting 625 mg of sust per week..i don't think that would be to much for your 3rd cycle..hope this helps..Madmax..

250mg sust mon - 125mg sust wens - 250mg sust fri
    200mg deca mon - 200mg deca fri
    d-bol (1-4)

OK guys, tks so much for the input, sorry i took so long to reply, my PC was screwed up...as far as the other stuff like clomid, proviron , arimidex and nolvdex, you guys think i 'm good? as far as amounts?

no input fellas?

Thread Information