MBacker48 is offline New Member

Great to be back...

Hey Bro's,
    Relatively new to the board and love the info. that i have obtained already. Best board by far that i have been introduced too. just wanted to introduce myself, 22 yr. old 180lbs althete from the Detroit area. I've been back in the gym hardcore for about a year now after two yrs of being off due to a severe arm reconstruction/injury. Have done test. cyp. and primo. in the past, looking to start some Sus. in the future now that im back and at a condition im happy with... Dropped a ton of weight and now need to put about 20 lbs of mass back on. Looking to meet some people and stick around here for a long time...any detroiters drop me a line, it would be cool to meet some fellow michigan residents.
    thnx Bry

Muerte is offline New Member
    Welcome to AR ...... alot of Bros with some great knowledge... I agree one of the best boards around

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome MBacker...as you probably have already figured out, AR has an awesome amount of info. Also, the guys and gals that are part of these boards are really a big help if you're ever in a jam and need some advice. Best of luck to you bro...
    -zzo

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome Bro

JohnnyB

Thread Information