fkn9381 is offline New Member

Lightbulb fina/dbol/test stack, need advice

Ok, i need a little help tweeking my next stack. any insight or suggestions critical or otherwise would help me out. here's what i'm contemplating:

Weeks 1-4 d-bol 35mgs ED
    Weeks 1-10 75mg fina ED or wks 3-10
    Weeks 1-10 Test 400mgs EW
    ala/mthistle
    liquidex
    clomid

my questions are.
    1. what would be the most effective way of using the Fina? throughout wks 1-10 or more like in 2nd half of the stack like wks 3-10, 5-12 or otherwise.
    2. how many ala/mt caps should i take weeks 1-4 and can i discontinue use after the dbol is done? I have plenty of both but what is all that is needed.
    3. What dosage of the liquidex should i take and for how long. This is the first time i've had the $$ to get it and use it. May come in handy.
    4. I already have the d-bol and liqdx, are there any suggestions on substituting (such as EQ) other AS for the test and fina or is there anything you would add/subtract.

I have no problems with sticking myself ed to use the fina as a serum/ and really prefer it to orals. Also i have options.

I'm taking good time to plan and set up this cycle b/c i have the $/set schedule/mentality/diet to do it right. i probably won't even start for another month or two. Being that i finished my last cycle in beginning of Nov. (stack of qv EQ / and test cyp). It was good, but could have been much better, but i did not plan well and unforseen time/eating constraints w/ graduating college (Mech Eng) limited what i could get out of it. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated
    Thanks bro's
    by the way
    23 yr old
    165lb
    5'10"
    5-6% bf
    4rth cycle in 2yrs.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Please don't take offense here, but you have done 3 other cycles and you are only 165 lbs? What did you start off at? You need to look into your food intake. The nutrition aspect is very important.

crazy man is offline Banned
    i hear you bro i have done past cycles and i am only 167lbs but really cut i started at 130lbs,

fkn9381 is offline New Member
    my first cycle i didn't really didn't know what i was doing, and my last, i didn't gain much because of lack of discipline. in eating and partying, etc... just my own fault for being stupid and having an ex-gfriend that royally fucked up my head for a period of time. believe it or not in the past 2 years i've gone from being about 130-135lbs to a solid 165, my body's own predisposition is very lean. but my light weight is more derived from being paralyzed due to what is known as guilliane-barre syndrome about 4 years ago. after my recovery and a little rehab, i was discouraged from strenuous activity for a couple of years, just in case i guess. anyway my gains have not been huge b/c i haven't really wanted them to be. I'm fairly ripped and in good physical shape all-round. (cardio also included in physical regimen) i'm more interested in lean steady growth and health. and i'm in a much more stable position as opposed to when i was in college

Thread Information